Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

Mhmmm sweet tears of all those aura lovers.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
"
McJaaq wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

builds i play die mostly every 3 months but i dont go crying about it and demand that ggg revert since gee my beloved build died and all exalts and items ar gone .. oh well time to go and play new build and have fun

So you are saying I have to follow your play style but you shouldnt even consider mine? You see, Im not forcing you to follow mine but I have nothing against yours...

not forcing you to play like i play and you play how you like thats cool and all. but thing is this crying from all stackers is kinda stup... its like when summoners got nerfed hard and all of them cryed so hard like stackers doo today but thing is summoners was fking op as fk even after all nerfing and even after 3.15 they still stupidly strong . same with stackers it will adapt change few items and still be demigot leven strong
"
anti4z500 wrote:
...its like when summoners got nerfed hard and all of them cryed so hard like stackers doo today but thing is summoners was fking op as fk even after all nerfing and even after 3.15 they still stupidly strong . same with stackers it will adapt change few items and still be demigot leven strong

I dont know the details of summoners from back then. did those builds also take tens of mirrors and several leagues to complete for regular mortals?

P.S. no item change will save stacking. in the planned form its done-done.
Last edited by McJaaq on Oct 11, 2021, 5:16:40 AM
"
McJaaq wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
...its like when summoners got nerfed hard and all of them cryed so hard like stackers doo today but thing is summoners was fking op as fk even after all nerfing and even after 3.15 they still stupidly strong . same with stackers it will adapt change few items and still be demigot leven strong

I dont know the details of summoners from back then. did those builds also take tens of mirrors and several leagues to complete for regular mortals?

P.S. no item change will save stacking. in the planned form its done-done.

for normal mortals yes, to be fair for normals any top tier build will take long time to finish
GGG: "You can continue playing your builds after leagues end on standard!"
Also GGG: "Change/nerf/completely trash a lot of builds every league"
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
rotting_fox wrote:
"
Irorone wrote:

which is the most expensive possible setup in the game short of a mirrored legacy kaom's heart which isn't even AVAILABLE in league

And not available in standard...

It is available in standard, that's why it's mirrored because said someones HAVE a legacy kaom's and mirror serviced it. It's considered the most expensive unique in the game because the only way to increase the # of them is the most expensive currency in the game.

So it is available just not in league because legacy.
Last edited by Irorone on Oct 11, 2021, 5:36:11 AM
Bonjour à tous,

Je pense que la mauvaise image que ce font les joueurs sur les auras bots ou stackers vient du fait de certains joueurs ayant ces builds. Certains sont vraiment très imbus de leur personne, ce la racontent beaucoup, étalent leur inventaire, se vantent d'avoir des dizaines de miroirs. Du coup, ils se mettent les autres joueurs à dos. Pour ma part, j'en connais dans ce cas et c'est vraiment très pénible de discuter avec eux, car ils ont toujours tout mieux que les autres et ce que l'on peut dire n'est jamais assez bien à leurs yeux.
Last edited by hacheman on Oct 11, 2021, 5:34:22 AM
"
Aura stackers complaining like the kids who got kicked out of pokemon competitions back in the old game boy days because they got caught using game genie enhanced pokemon. "My aura stacking took a slight nurf! Waaahhh" Truth is aura stackers are like cheat codes, not nerfed enough imo.

Like cheatcodes?
You mean like headhunter cyclones that stack so many buffs they're hitting the entire screen like in legion league?

Or "one quack man" literally one tapping nearly all PoE content?

Or "insert whatever meta build that irritates people for BS reasons this league"?

For the investments involved there's STILL plenty of builds stronger than aurastackers ever were. But of course the "logic" of your side of the arguments "is your god build got cucked lul suck it".

Because apparently no one is allowed to have fun.
"
"
I don't know whether aurabots are willful ignorant or they know what they are doing and pretending to be ignorant.

By making the end game trivial they gain access to the highest mods, tiers and crafting options that require a lot of currency way way sooner and in a larger quantity than a normal, average player. Trading market is completely unregulated. What happends when a market is completely unregulated? That's right the rich take over and dictate the prices of almost everything (most lv 86+ item bases that are split are being sold by a few groups for example).

So tell us normal players again how you are "just having fun". Trading is shit and you are abusing it and since GGG wants everything to be tradeable YOU have to be nerfed. Period. Get over it.

I have no idea how you can be so incredibly ignorant, the market is controlled by bot flipers. Automatic buying and selling. They get hundreds of ex in two few days. This is a real plague!! But Arabots are devil, because they play in the party.

"
impulze3 wrote:
rip aurastacking.
gz on ruining another build archetype.
I played this build for 5 leagues now, improving it bit by bit every league.
About 15-20 mirrors of stuff, soon to be obsolete.

Just because you were enjoying (and probably abusing & RMT) a broken and unfair mechanic in this game doesn't give you the right to cry about it.
It needs to be gone, it's the right thing to do, it will benefit the other 99% percent of 'normal' players that don't have their entire life to grind this game and farm Mirrors.

What are you talking about when you invest so many mirrors, each build becomes incredibly strong, that is so every mechanic is abused?

"A broken and unfair mechanic"
Ignores a belt that literally has defined all resulting boss encounter design in this game. Aurastackers haven't been the meta since the delirium league nerf and the post league medium cluster changes.

"So every mechanic is abused"
It's an ARPG with heavy min maxing elements.
"Abusing the mechanics" is how you're supposed to play the damn game.
It's a shame that "playing the game" NOW amounts to trying to convince GGG not to mathfuck a build into non existence again.
"
"
Funny how aurabots/stackers are trying to convince "us normal human beings" that we need them xD

Of course not. But that is not a reason to remove them from the game. Someone else was having a good time. They bother you so much?

Of course it bothers them. They see a streamer with a decked out party, which includes auras and curses out the wazoo, trounce content that offscreen murders them.

So they whinge on reddit and celebrate when a definitively detrimental change happens. One of the posts on the first page sums it up...

"But I wanna play this build"
"HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED"

The important bit to note is GGG is pandering to the latter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info