3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
3.15.1 Patch Notes:

Improvements

Reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.

Sometime, I look through forums and Reddit for fun like this. It makes me laugh - the best medicine for my health after hours playing Diablo III Season 24 =))))))))))

This is improvement!
Pog :D
"
evovolvo wrote:
"
Shaldimar wrote:
So this means you're sticking with the vision then, eh, Chris?

I sure hope so, loving the game now that it's more of a challenge.

I hope you still enjoy it in 2 weeks time when it has the same playerbase as a league typically does at the end, good luck trading.

Also the game is not more difficult, it's more tedious, there's a huge difference.
"
Nebucadneza wrote:
"
AscendantZZ wrote:
157k players down to 41k and dropping still. But heeeeey good thing you fellas are gamers first and business men second so it shouldn't bother ya riiiiight? 🙂

thats only steam numbers -.-
all those numbers say less players play via steam

you realy think there are only 150k players that play PoE?

It's not about the outright numbers. It's about the fact steam usage is large enough to be indicative of what happens in the client based players. So if steam numbers show a 50% drop for example, its likely to be the case across the board.
"
dyneol wrote:
"
bonngzilla wrote:
''Most people'' left the game already, according to steam numbers. Trade is a ghost town. But it's nice to see people that haven't even reached maps praising the patch though lmao.

Ah typical "i looked up your stats" counter argument. Laughible. Just uninstall the game if you don't like it and play something you actually do like. Life is too short. <3

Hes right though, you clearly haven't got to endgame so can't appreciate the tedium this patch has brought to it.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Aug 5, 2021, 2:23:34 AM
Too little, too late...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
I feel the instilling orb to crafting bench is the wrong move. Fits more with beastcrafting.
Actually a few decent changes made here but no where near enough to entice me to play again.

It's good you recognize the rng of instilling orbs was far too tedious, but to make it also require baubles ontop of extra instilling orbs now is just spiteful.

This is the crappy system we get instead of a 1 button flask option that already existed in the Chinese client.

But yeah it's nice to actually see a patch notes post during a league again.
Guess the numbers drop off is too big this time for you to just sit back and bombard us with mtx posts all league like normal.
Last edited by Thehealyhealy on Aug 5, 2021, 2:10:11 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:
"

Fun detected. Let's not buff logbook drop rate. Nonono! Let's nerf Quarry! THAT WILL SHOW THEM!

The go to spot for the league mechanic for years and years and years. Sad to see it go. The fun was too strong with this zone.

What's next? 5000% reduced drop rate for humility in blood aqueducts with a multiplier of 10 per every 2 monsters on the screen?

I agree regarding Quarry, but one can always just go to Harbor Bridge if it's that big of a deal to them, it's just a bit more travel... Also, I don't find anything wrong with the logbook. Of course there will be those upset because the chests within the logbook don't spit out Exalts, which is what they are wanting...

Nothing is spitting out exalts this league, that's the problem, I've had 1 swoosh from my loot filter that was an exalt. That's how I want to find them, not puck it a shit load of currency and then gameble-teade with npcs to get my rewards.

What an awful, awful, decision, to nerf drops and put them into npc interactions.
Lots of negative reactions, and the concerns about the direction the game is going are valid i reckon. I get the attempt of slowing down, but maybe that's not what the players want?

Anyway, this patch is good for me. The ''Fixed a bug where the duration of Lightning Warp could only be affected by the Less Duration Support.'' might seem irrelevant, but this fix means you can support it with swift afflicting for another 25% less duration. Which can make the difference between teleporting you or your corpse. Cause it does BM you and tp your corpse if it takes too long otherwise.

Also had at least 2 of the other bugs fixed frequently, so much obliged. The clarity fixes on Rog crafting are also welcome, but I fear you will not let him survive in his current state after the league anyway. A 10% expedition spawn chance is a 2.5% Rog chance which means he will be close to noneexistent if they take this route.

Anyway, the league is decent but could do with a bit more storyline integration like heist imo. It's a better abyss. Don't let the 2 challenges completed ''league is shit'' comments discourage you too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info