3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

Could easily have skipped last couple of leagues in added content and just polished the game instead. My biggest gripe has always been the bugs, drops to desktop/dashboard and performance issues. It takes forever to build up to running juiced maps just to be rewarded with slideshows, extra time loading, deaths and wasted portals for your investment. Please just polish the game.
"

Play the league and then you'll know what an expedition logbook is...

Thank you for the valued feedback. Please look up the word 'sarcastic' in the dictionary. BTW, how is Act 1 going for you?[/quote]

I base all my comments off of watching other twitch players. I don't have time to make it end-game this league, but anyone who thinks that logbooks aren't profitable obviously don't know the mechanics on how to run them or they haven't watched other streamers showing em how it's done...............
"
Swazlee wrote:
"quarry farming is off the table boys"

then Harbor Bridge is on the table :)
Three words to describe these patch notes:

Just not enough!

... state of the game isn't in a well balance. I don't say revert nerfs as this won't happen regardless of how disappointed the community is or will be. Just saying balance around the nerfs. Slow down the game if u want - but consider rebalancing mob damage or buff defenses... In the current state the game isn't more challenging - it's just more frustrating and unfun. Not talking for the 1% and not talking for the meta builds.
fix instance crash....

loads to new instance

Crash
Patch notes seems pretty optimistic but still abit dissapointed on no AW gem tweek or the monesters 1 shot happening it looks like you have nerfed gems and builds n then upped the mosters dam and health.... resulting in a unbalance between player and mechanics i like that youre always looking to improve the game put things right when needed but look at it this way AW gems are pretty useless now you het 4% increase of dam on 90% of tjem compaired to there normal state.... Sirus drops awakened gems as his loot.... Gems are useless now no need to do Awakener for gems.... pointless boss fight see where im going here i will do him the 2 times for the challage (AW4&8) But apart fronm that i really dont see the point in grindin him anymore shame... gems aint worth it also on top of this alho mana is 100% better than at league start it really do need another look into it as im playing spilt arrow bleed glad and literally after 3 shots of his arrow he stands still with nothin coming out iv enen spec'd the reduced cost of skills into the tree and its still no better
I am so glad i left the league on day 2. That game becomes more of a work each league without giving as anythi g in return.
Boring Patch GGG Makes the Game easier like Gwennen

Welcome to the Diablo III Times
useless patch imo.
From best company to worst. Shame on you.

You don't listen to the majority, remember beta days and later where you cared about feedback from players?

I guess it's your game and you have the right to kill it.

The best course of actions is to stop "fixing" 3.15. It's terrible mess, with no diversity, no any balance etc
Put all resourses, fucking all, into 3.16 or it will be greatest downfall in RPG history and the ignorance and blindness of developers will be the cause of it. Start testing more, cause you have to draw a line at some point content vs polish content. Right noe you give a lot of content and zero testing anything. If you't test shit or too old for it, find new people or listen to what community says. Something happened last 6 months, fix it.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Aug 5, 2021, 1:51:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info