Massive CPU LAG spikes. Please help.

I haven't played for over a year and now I logged into the game after a long time and faced the same problem, although everything was fine before, despite the fact that I had a gtx 750ti video card, and now a 3060ti. Everything got much worse. tips help a little with the problem, but do not solve it completely, it is almost impossible to play....
the game is poorly optimized

disabling multithreading worked for many
Same issue here, managed to find a solution to my version of this problem.

That's what it looks like to me, when the issue is 'active'.

Tried all the different solutions in this thread, nothing helped.

After another computer restart the issue seemed to have been fixed, but later it started occurring again.

Turns out Awakened PoE Trade caused this problem for me. Turning it off instantly resolves the problem.

Since that is not a real solution to me, as I rely on the tool a lot I looked for another solution - and found one in a reddit thread about it.

Seems like having a too high mouse polling rate, while using APT causes this issue.

I'm using a Corsair mouse, here is what fixed the issue for me:

Lowering the polling rate to 500Hz (down from the preset of 2000Hz). Done.

Hope this can help others.
Bump. PC Specs: Ryzen 5600X locked at 4400Mhz, 16Gb RAM, RTX3050, fresh SSD. The problem is that graph MS stutters between 4 and 10 MS and this small lag causes game to stutter when character is moving. If I stand somewhere outside hideout it immediately goes back and forth 4-10 MS and graph looks like a sawblade.
Problem is still real! Unplayable!
I have those spikes since 2-3 leagues now. Just standing, doing nothing will spike from 4ms to 120ms.

For me what works ALWAYS, is playing some video in background (on second monitor) (eg. Youtube). CPU lag spikes miraculously disappear. Works, everytime.
This is probably the same stuff I'm suffering from. Gone when I disable multithreading tho, but that tanks the FPS as soon as there's action instead...
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Dec 15, 2022, 5:35:48 PM
I have the same problem, the workaround I found was starting the game using the 32 bits exe in the game folder.
"
soareslv wrote:
I have the same problem, the workaround I found was starting the game using the 32 bits exe in the game folder.

Wasn't the 32-bit version removed a while back? What's the name of the exe file?
Ninja.
Disabling multithreading helped me, fixed lags and increased fps from 20-40 to stable 60(But the maximum fps on the maps is less).
However,I turn the multithreading back on and the fps is the same stable, but after a couple of cards the fps drops again.
When it starts to lag, I turn off the multithreading and turn it on again, it works until the next map XD
Last edited by Kleycore on Dec 16, 2022, 1:40:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info