Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

"
niss3 wrote:
Spoiler
in the "ways to get gems" you forgot the faster casting gem?

I'm following this guide, as a beginner. I'll let you know how it turns out when I stop!
Nice niss3! Thanks for pointing that out! I've added Faster Casting in now. Thanks for the help!

I'm looking forward to hearing how things go for you from a beginner's perspective. Thanks for all your time :).

"
Endorphins82 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi !!

As mentioned, I had tore down the RF Golem witch 3.14 and re-speced her into the Bone Zombie 3.15 in Standard League (Yeah, I'm not the must go league type).

This RI Marauder is level48 now and I have just fitted her with the designed skills. I kind of miss the RF Golem to be honest. But then again, I have yet experience the potential of this RI design so I'm gonna continue on!

My questions are:

1/ Do you think the RF Golem witch 3.14 guide is still applicable in 3.15?

2/ And if not, is possible to RF Golem this Marauder by switching gears, so that I can enjoy both playstyle?

I'm only 1 league (and about 300hrs) into the game, so forgive me for not speaking POE. XD.

Cheers. o7

- update -
Ok. Forget my earlier nonsense. I'm starting to understand the playstyle now. It still the same. Run! =) the area of RF is much smaller.
Hey Endorphins82! Thanks for the note.

Ya, the RF Golems is even better than the previous league with the small changes GGG made the Elementalist. So if you liked that playstyle a little more, definitely build it and have a good time :). It's still very relevant and capable. I just need more defence for my slow-reaction style of play.

But the Chief can't use the Elementalist's setup. The mechanic focuses and dependencies are too different. Both builds are built around their ascendancies so it's not a simple switch I'm afraid.

But I'm glad you're getting used to the playstyle. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it more as you progress.

"
lRedox wrote:
Spoiler
Hey,

i tried your build but i keep dying from basically anything instantly. I am able to sustain RF though... Dont know whats going wrong.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lRedox/characters
The Char UnrigteousFire

Maybe you can have a look at it and tell me what im doing wrong?

Also yes i am constantly on 5 endurance charges :/
Hey lRedox! You're doing a good job hanging in there! I'll do what I can. I haven't played this build yet in 3.15 as the console version gets released tomorrow. So my perspective will be "on paper" only and may not be accurate to what's happening in gameplay.

I see two changes you've made:

1. Clarity isn't linked to Arrogance. So I'm not sure if you have enough mana for all trigger skills that are happening. They are huge for both the offence and defence of the build. Both cater to survivability. So take note of how quickly your mana regens and if your CwDT spells are going off when they should.

2. It looks like you skipped some life nodes on the way to the damage nodes on the tree. It you also seem to be taking a different path (going towards Elemental Equilibrium. So I won't mess with that. But if you're following my tree, you'll want to go back and get the skipped life nodes.

Let me know if that helps or if that's out to lunch. I'll be playing this build tomorrow night I hope and I'll get a fresh feel for how it is with the 3.15 changes.

"
Spoiler
I am having trouble killing minions from expedition with Fire Resist. It has happened several times that minions popped out that I dealt 0 damage to even with cursing them with Flammable.

No idea what I am doing wrong, I need to figure out some way to kill fire resistant minions.

Should I include some secondary non Fire based gem as a backup? I will keep trying with the Flammable curse maybe I just wasn't casting it properly and missing the mobs.

Here is my character, please don't laugh at my crap items, I don't have any currency so just using whatever I have found: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/furrypurpledinosaur/characters

Can you see any big issue there? Flammable should work right? Should I get a ring with Flammable trigger perhaps?
Hey furrypurpledinosaur. solaris32 answered well. There are mobs that can be raised, it seems even by avoiding the Fire Immune pillars, that can be immune to damage. I think immunities in any game are stupid, including in PoE. As mentioned, there's nothing you can do about it. You either run away, or reset the instance. I run into that too with my Reaper build. I avoid physical damage immunities and come across physical immune mobs in league content. Really dumb.

So take heart, you're not doing anything wrong.

"
Splutty wrote:
Spoiler
Ignore that. It lists your build both under RF and Incinerator, but it's 1 build using both skills, which confused me :D I'm easily confused, broken brain and all. (Yes, that's mostly a joke... lol)
Haha! Awesome Splutty :). We all are easily confused. Which site do you use to filter guides?

Awesome. Time to make lunch for the kids. You're all fantastic. Hopefully, you're having a good time and find that the build was worth the slow start. See you soon!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Wrecker_of_Days and thanks for build.

My first build was RF + SR in Dalve i thinks. Later on i stop playing and now came back and will try your build.

Im new in POE so first couple questions:

1. How about your mobility? (shield charge, dash or smth like that) Running all time can be annoying.

2. Call To Arms in passive. Just for instant warcries? i think its a waste of points. Or not?

Last edited by Mgle on Jul 27, 2021, 5:15:14 PM
"
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker_of_Days and thanks for build.

My first build was RF + SR in Dalve i thinks. Later on i stop playing and now came back and will try your build.

Im new in POE so first couple questions:

1. How about your mobility? (shield charge, dash or smth like that) Running all time can be annoying.

2. Call To Arms in passive. Just for instant warcries? i think its a waste of points. Or not?
Hey karrozia! Welcome back!

My builds don't typically have a movement skill, as you've noticed. So most people add the movement skill they want on an Unset Ring.

In regards to Call To Arms, having the Warcry as an Instant skill is massive for survivability. Instant skills won't stop you when you're moving to safety nor will they interrupt your channelling skills.

Hopefull you enjoy the build if you give it a go.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"

Moregaze wrote:
Spoiler
Wanted to start this off with: Love the build and thanks for taking the time to share it. Just so the following seems less combative or critical. I am terrible at inferring tone in text.

I really feel you should go back and add caps to the second Cast on Damage taken. As it stands following your guide by the time you hit maps the curse will rarely proc. Much less your entire mana pool will be gone if you are not rocking the 5-6 link to switch to using health for Incinerate. I am going to start leveling a second set to see what I can make work at around 3k health at lvl 79.
Hey again Moregaze! Sorry it took so long to respond. I appreciate the kind words you started with. You're not alone in text tone. We all do it. Thanks for being so kind.

So, the mana stuff is theoretical as I hadn't played 3.15 prior. But, no matter the cost, we want Stone Golems, and Immortal Call at full gem levels. They are SO much stronger levelled up. Curses aren't as valuable levelled up. So that could be put on a lower CwDT for sure (it has been in the past) but there wasn't anywhere else to put it.

In terms of Lifetap, I should put in the guide to prioritize that gem. If you start using Lifetap do you find the play improves?

Yes. Very much. I would recommend if you have not made sure that people know to go for that first in a 5 link. That said the curse still rarely procs even if you keep your leveled CODT at around half your health pool while leveling. I am currently leveling an Armageddon brand to see if that works, or I might just separate the Curse out of the 4 links. Seeing as how when you are getting smacked in the face your mana is getting chunked constantly for the Immortal Call procs. This is why I assume the curse rarely goes off. I have to read through the finished guide to see what can be done about it. How important is Summon Skitter Bots for the build in your opinion. As that would free up a hell of a lot of mana reserve and probably solve the issue on its own.

"
lRedox wrote:
Hey,

i tried your build but i keep dying from basically anything instantly. I am able to sustain RF though... Dont know whats going wrong.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lRedox/characters
The Char UnrigteousFire

Maybe you can have a look at it and tell me what im doing wrong?

1. Don't forget to skill "Soul of Steel", the +1 to all elemental resistences is important (as it is in the guide).

2. Check your mana pool, "Cast when damage taken" has in 3.15 a 250% mana multiplier!
Add all mana from skills with "cwdt" together and that ammount of mana must be free!
If you dont have, invest some skillpoints in mana (to skill "Mana Flows" is not a bad idea).

If you need skillpoints for 1. and 2., you can regret some damage point from the top "Heart of Flame" and skill them later again.

I personaly skip the 6 points to "Disciple of the Unyielding", its not so important imho. The only thing we'll miss is the +0.2 life regen per end. charge there.
The "+1 to minimum endurance charge" is a negative point, "imortal call" works better without, it gives "20% inc. buff duration" and "+15% less phs. dam. taken" per endurace charge REMOVED and the "+1 to min. end. charge" cannot be removed.

Good luck to everybody,

Sam
The cake is a lie
Last edited by Linina on Jul 28, 2021, 7:13:44 PM
Hey guys,
To the people who have leveled this build, mind telling me what setups you used for the process? I have zero experience with Marauder and Melee, so I'm a bit lost.
Currenty using Molten Strike + AC + Added Fire Support as Main Damage as well as Ancestral Protector + Maim support for a bit of Attack speed and it feels terribly slow as well as somehow...bad. I feel like I got the "wrong" supports or something. I can't imagine beating the first lab with this setup.
I'm running 1H Weapon + Shield atm. Maybe it would be wise to go 2H?

Any tips would be hugely appreciated

//edit: Just got faster attacks and replaced the other supports with it, already feels a bit better.
Last edited by dead_negator on Jul 28, 2021, 7:47:45 PM
Hey All,

The example video is up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xrwno0oq9M. It's a "bare-bones" example so people can see the mechanics working with minimum investment. Hopefully, it helps with some of the questions people have.

Annnnnd

I've done Chieftain RF builds for like 4 leagues now, and I've found that the fastest process for me is this:

Mule a Purifying Flame, Flame Wall, Arcane Surge, Infused Channeling and Spell Cascade using the witch, by doing quests up to and including Breaking Some Eggs in Mudflats. I put PF + Arcane Surge, Flame Wall + Spell Cascade, and use the Infused later when I have a flame totem.

On the Tree, if you are comfortable with spending a bunch of Regrets and passive refunds later, you can path directly toward the Magmatic Strikes/Arsonist cluster through the melee start node and small Strength passives. This will give a much-needed damage increase to your fire spells, something that is in short supply for the marauder. If you don't want to spend a bunch of points to refund, instead you will follow the path from start through the life/regen nodes then up to the cluster, though this can be a little slower as you have basically no +fire dmg except for what may be on your equipment.

When Holy Flame Totem is available, get it. Link it to Infused Channeling. Link Flame Wall with Spell Cascade. The play style is to drop your totem and run. Drop totem + flame wall for extra killing power. Bosses, you throw in purifying flame spam. When you can get Added Fire Damage, link one with both totem and purifying flame.

These spells should last you until you can switch to RF. Get to Siosa, then you can start setting up your Incinerate and supports/auras that you can't get from vendors. If you want to spend some currency in trade league, you can buy Springleaf, Shaper's Seed, and 1 or 2 Kikazaru rings. With these, by the time you do your first lab (I usually do it at around 30) and take Tasalio, you can turn on RF conditionally. Keep your Purifying Flame and totem setups, though, as the Consecrated Ground they drop is important to fill the gaps in your life regen.

From then on, it's a simple matter of getting more regen, getting the +1% Max Resistance nodes (Soul of Steel and Barbarism) and chasing toward Call to Arms to get your instant-cast Enduring Cry, which you can then use as your general move/walk hotkey to always be casting it. Once you can turn on RF, it just gets easier and easier.

Try to get a Vaal RF if you can. I usually have pretty good luck finding one in Vaal side areas, but buy one if you have bad luck. The Vaal effect can be nice on bosses, since your damage is going to be quite mediocre as far as spell builds are concerned, until you can get some more damage nodes.
What can i drop to add sheild charge fa fortify?
"
Spoiler
What can i drop to add sheild charge fa fortify?

Whatever you want. Even RF lol. I dont like Incinerate, so im going just with RF and some CWDT. Its a bit slowly on boses, but its ok. Im to lazy push more than one button :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info