Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

I sure hope they take the feed back on the forums to heart like the mentioned at the bottom of their post.

"As you can imagine, there are so many significant changes to the feel of the game as a result of mechanical changes that affect all players, so we'll be keeping a very close eye on feedback!"

Also, the player + player retention numbers look like crap. This game has been moving in the wrong direction in 3.14 and 3.15. The player numbers/player feedback had to be expected, so I'm not sure what GGG is thinking.

Lets nerf everything and make the acts harder, because all our players love the acts...
"
Maelm wrote:
I sure hope they take the feed back on the forums to heart like the mentioned at the bottom of their post.

I doubt it, they knew what they were doing. The game will be different, and the nerfs will be even stronger, Chris talked about it.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 24, 2021, 10:12:08 PM
Hey GGG, want to make the game harder? Start everyone at maps and skip the story. Bada-bang Bada-boom, there ya go, problem solved!

How much can I get paid now?
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG for best and most smooth start ever! no lags so far! <3

Yeah, for sure. Just like by mid season when people have stopped playing. Oh wait, that is why the launch was smooth? Not as many people playing and thus the servers not being overloaded?

Nice try with your reverse logic my friend.
This is like the Minneasota Twins trading Nelson Cruz (or any team trading players for that matter).

Why should I care about the team? Why should I root for the team? You keep changing the team! I don't care about the owners and the coaching staff! Keep the teams the same, let them build skills that go beyond the individual player, you know, like being team and know about each other. Then, I can get behind rooting for a specific team again.

Otherwise trade the greedy players and the greedy clubs trade away and who cares if they get injured or what-not. They are getting paid enough to get screwed over for my entertainment. They see more money than I will ever make in my lifetime!
Last edited by EvilBob2U on Jul 25, 2021, 4:38:48 PM
I simply can't believe that the developer that created harvest and ritual are the same guys who created heist, ultimatum and this current crap. Extremely disappointing
"
LionKing78 wrote:
I simply can't believe that the developer that created harvest and ritual are the same guys who created heist, ultimatum and this current crap. Extremely disappointing

I have doubts about it, most likely several teams are working.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
We can see the historic of players in steamDB.

Start of ultimatum: 154.917 players.

Day 3: 132.966 players.

Start of Expedition: 116.240 players.

Day 3: 75.930 players.

So we can see we lost 50K of players, the big ones of poe streamers are upset with the update, all count.

If you nerf players, nerf the one shot bosses, even when the game was fast as hell, you get one shot sometimes.

More and more often I wonder what truly is behind some of the GGG decisions. Like.. talk about better build diversity in the league announcement and then:

- Decrease damage in general to eliminate builds that have done barely sufficient damage for the end game already.
- Increase mana requirements to eliminate builds that were already mana starved.

I mean.. where the hell is the logic here?

And just by the way, the wastely boring expedition concept combined with bazilion new splinters is also something that's hard to mentally cope with..
116k players down to just 45k, thats like 1 1/2 months worth of decline in just a few days

3.15 balance is horrible by the way, the game just isnt fun anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info