Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

i want an inflatable atziri sex toy pls chris
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Path of Exile Action Figures bosses, monsters, class and races.
I want a badass PoE robe that i can use at home.

I want a cool PoE towell so I can remember everytime im showering that shower doesn't give exp.

I want a Slipper so I can wear to heat my feet when I am farming those exaltys in the cold days.

And to finish I want a really cool Cap for the cold days aswell!
Doedre beach towel
What about the shipping costs ?

I'm guessing if you are not in NZ....they will be astronomical.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Extended mouse mat with celestial design. Something similar to the shaper themed t-shirt I got from exileCon, but on a mousemat.

Hoodies. Anything PoE, really, but the exileCon design hoodies look great. A roah-theme would also be awesome.

Headhunter themed anything/allthethings.

Last edited by AmnEl on Jun 23, 2021, 8:26:36 AM
Shirts/sweaters/hoodies with a stylish and minimalist rendition of the passive tree or the Atlas, with a focus on the dots and lines.
Currency themed jewellery (I suppose a headhunter inspired ring would also be acceptable)

Laptop decals
Mousemats (yawn but yeah!)
Miniatures to paint is probably too niche, but would totally go for character/boss minis / busts
Hoodies that are subtle - like an insider will recognise a pattern or something references POE, but they're not like super garish obviously gamer gear.
Fluff quote t-shirts with fun illustrations: have you no nets exile? Stupid beast! I should have been a priest of Yaomac!
Pun t-shirts: I'm sure there's a ton.

Important request for inclusive sizing both small and large.

Keep the Path of Exile logo off the merchandise please. Unless it is the main feature of that particular design. Its ok to have it on a tag or in subtle colours out of the way but having for example a bad ass black metal hoodie with a red kitava pattern growing up the back and then the gold Path of Exile logo stuck somewhere visible for BRAND AWARENESS just ruins the whole design and makes it hard to want the final product. See: every piece of official Game Of Thrones or Lord of the Rings merchandise.
Last edited by Jessant on Jun 23, 2021, 9:03:34 AM
I bought the biggest pack with physical merchandise. The quality was very crappy and took forever to arrive, so if anything maybe consider selling something in better quality that takes less that 3 months to send out and numerous emails.

I will personally never buy anything physical from GGG again, was beyond a shitty customer experience.
Last edited by Abyssia on Jun 23, 2021, 9:05:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info