Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

STICKERS please !!
Yes please. I have loved playing and supporting this game since beta and this is something i am definitely interested in.
Map pillows. I'd like three necropolis map pillows on my couch pls.
T-shirt That says We don't care what community really wants we will give you what we want
All kinds of "The Envoy" stuff with quotes from him.

Pillowcases/bed linen with The Envoy Artwork and quotes.
T-shirts with a sick The Envoy Artwork and a quote on the back.

Mugs, Keychains, Poster.

As long as there are enough quotes I am happy.

I am not playing actively anymore currently, but The Envoy has such remarkable, I still get shivers when thinking of some of them.
It would be nice to have a mug with my pj's skin or a sweatshirt with the current league; D
Does China have their own merchandise store? I would grab some t-shirt at 1/10 the price of what JINX is gonna offer :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
SpiderCVIII wrote:
Honestly, Div Card booster packs would be 100% on-point. Who wouldn't want a full stack of Her Mask?

Ok I am absolutly serious about this. I would actually love to collect Divination Cards and send them to GGG to recieve a Physical Item like a Chaos Orb or a random Unique Belt from The Wretched. Even just having a Pack of Random printed out Divination Cards would be awesome. The more I think about this the more I want this. Please make this happen.
Last edited by SDGPainTrain on Jun 23, 2021, 5:35:41 AM
Hoodies - no zippers - bomber jackets - vinatage college jackets - artwork doesnt have to be elaborate - simple and clean is more than fine - and please do stuff that just isnt black like all the paste clothing options.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
T-Shirts with Elder portal with text: "Absence of Loot and Exp" or "Absence of Mirrors and Exalts"

Or T-shirt with "Do you even Headhunter?" with buffed Maruder :D
Last edited by Fukurokage on Jun 23, 2021, 5:52:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info