[3.17] strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator -- League Start & End Game v3.17.03.17.22

"
strTrader wrote:
"
Mern wrote:
Just one reccomendation - using rage support in counterattack setup is pretty usefull for more attack and movement speed.

Thanks, I will try it out.

Have you done the testing already? For me the results were really disappointing. The inherent loss of rage is too fast to be able to reasonably sustain 10+ charges. If you're using challenger charges then you won't event feel the difference.

"
strTrader wrote:
"
Mern wrote:
Also, for strTrader or anyone else playing this build.. Were you able to finish simulacrum 30? I tried it only once without completed gear and got stucked somewhere around 25

I was unable to complete 25+ Simulacrum. Physical damage reduction is too high for a non-crit build to overcome.

I must admit that it's been my personal goal to beat Simu with this build. And I've managed to pull this of, sort of. Sort of because this required:

1. a REALLY good axe (200ex)

2. Respecing to Champion with perma Fortify, adrenaline boost and Inspirational for banner life regen (and damage boost) + using Forbidden Flesh+Flame to get Gladiator's bleed corpse explosion. (another 80-100 ex for both jewels)

3. Respecing for more leech.

4. (and most importantly) Some luck. Because you can still get a combo of annoying mods (like hexproof + remove flask charge on hit + extra ele damage + penetration) on wave 29 along with Kosis and Dementophobia spawning simultaneously. This usually means a quick and swift end to all your portals.
I've never played a bleed build before and this one caught my eye. I have about 6-8ex worth of raw currency right now that I could pour into gearing this. Obviously I'm a long way off of any of the awakened gems, but I'm curious how it would feel post-acts / leveling with a budget like that.
"
baboose wrote:
I've never played a bleed build before and this one caught my eye. I have about 6-8ex worth of raw currency right now that I could pour into gearing this. Obviously I'm a long way off of any of the awakened gems, but I'm curious how it would feel post-acts / leveling with a budget like that.

You should have no problem with T16 with a 5ex budget (given the current price of unique).
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
Dope thanks for responding. This will be my next roll for sure.
"
baboose wrote:
Dope thanks for responding. This will be my next roll for sure.

Great, if you have any questions, you can leave it here. Or browse through other responses, many have some insightful information.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

Hey, thanks for the guide and also the most comfortable build for me to play. I have a question though, is The Surrender a mandatory shield for this build? or we can swap to Dawnbreaker or any rare (if im not able to cap spell block) with Riposte and Vengeance as a substitute for Reckoning from Surrender?
"
Silenttoxin wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide and also the most comfortable build for me to play. I have a question though, is The Surrender a mandatory shield for this build? or we can swap to Dawnbreaker or any rare (if im not able to cap spell block) with Riposte and Vengeance as a substitute for Reckoning from Surrender?

The Surrender is something you want to work towards. You will notice your defense improve significantly with it.

I can give you one on Standard if you need, I have many.

So I finally managed to finish crafting my new axe :)

Also got to wave 30 simulacrum but both bosses spawned there and I ran out of portals. I will probably push for 97-98 and try again, but it looks like it should be doable even as a pure bleed gladiator even in league.
"
Mern wrote:
So I finally managed to finish crafting my new axe :)

This is a beautiful axe. Congratulations.

i am 89 lvl, and using Jack, the axe i have a problem with mana, couse i still have no enlighten support, i even dont use all of aura skills and thats a big problem, so to dealing with i using Soul Taker, which gives me infite mana for melee skills
Last edited by Cat_That_KILL on Mar 13, 2022, 9:48:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info