[3.17] strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator -- League Start & End Game v3.17.03.17.22

Ok this may be the answer. Imo best Jewell are dot multi, max life and increase bleeding damage. Do we all agree on that ?
i am enjoying the build though. i havent had too much trouble as of yet. moving on to red maps atm. my gear is nowhere near good but my resists are maxed and i have 85% block attack damage/37% spell.
Hey, just hit 90 following this build. Ofc glad is not as good as it was but decent

I dont get how can pride be active without reservation ?

How can We max spell block ? Is spell suppression a good way to make us tanky ?

Thanks for the build and discussions !
"
Halskeer wrote:

Link Pride solely to Eternal Blessing Support
Thanks

Im trying to max spell block :
- passives nodes
- tempest shield level 21
- eldritch implicit on chest with chance to block spell and increased tempest shield buff
- blue nightmare
- chest with chance to block spell craft

This way We can be around 60 % chance to block spell and Still max block attack damage

Any other ideas to try to get back to max block attack and spell ?
"
Halskeer wrote:
Thanks

Im trying to max spell block :
- passives nodes
- tempest shield level 21
- eldritch implicit on chest with chance to block spell and increased tempest shield buff
- blue nightmare
- chest with chance to block spell craft

This way We can be around 60 % chance to block spell and Still max block attack damage

Any other ideas to try to get back to max block attack and spell ?

There is also (Replica) Reckless Defense, Rumi's Concoction, Crusader influenced helmet and Shaper influenced amulet.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
There is another way which I discovered yesterday. I sadly removed the all resistance from my astral plate by applying a eldritch essence.

Ended up have a 17% increase aura effect of tempest shield, which basically means +4% spell block and 15% from melee hits to grant fortify. All in all I don't even know if these two implicit are better then the classic all resistance from astral plate. Any thoughts?
"
Ald3rak wrote:
There is another way which I discovered yesterday. I sadly removed the all resistance from my astral plate by applying a eldritch essence.

Ended up have a 17% increase aura effect of tempest shield, which basically means +4% spell block and 15% from melee hits to grant fortify. All in all I don't even know if these two implicit are better then the classic all resistance from astral plate. Any thoughts?

If you can manage your resistances then don’t use Astral Plate because it does not have the highest base armour. I think there are too many combinations to determine if there is a best in slot implicit. Right now I am setting at 55% spell block and feel fine in T16.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

"
Girafferl wrote:
"
Halskeer wrote:

Link Pride solely to Eternal Blessing Support

This will soon be patched, so I stopped running Blessing.

"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you would need to drop Herald of Purity and even potentially War Banner if you wanted to run Pride with the current passive tree setup (w/ perhaps an enlighten)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info