Ultimatum Statistics

So, in other words:

To get a mirror that can potentially be offered, odds are 1,118,457 to 1 but those who actually received the award are 2,764,188 to 1

Headhunter odds are 480,131 to 1 but those who actually received the award are 1,179,836 to 1

I'd have better luck playing pickup sticks with toothpicks using my butt cheeks on a flat porcelain surface lubed up with KY jelly.

It's scary how you rely on your data!

Your spawn assumption of trial masters is so far off from the real world. Then again that's been the issue lately not, where people question do you even play your game... or just rely on the data

horrible crashes every hour of playing...........
"
imnotanewb wrote:
36/40

I've seen him once.

And i see him on every map i enter him setting up his death trap with lame ass rewards and makeing jackass comments when i aproach, i wish he wasnt there.
More than half of the times people don't even start it:D Sums it up.
Wait so there is BOSS in the ultimatum!? Where ? Show me plox
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
All the ultimatums I fail are due to fps dropping and image freezing :D
Dont see that statistic there!
And also only got one boss till now after dozens? hundreds? of ultimatums..
Last edited by acceleratum on May 27, 2021, 9:23:32 AM
WOW! Looks like i belong to one of the few 70 people to actually manage to receive the Mirror from ultimatum!
F to the ones who didnt get it or missed out entirely lol
Uncompletion rate Stormcaller Runes III 20.17%. This questions why de fuje it hits so hard?
There are several crucial missing statistics for level 78+ (for folks actually trying to spawn Trialmasters):

1) Amount of time taken to get to Wave 10 for each of the 4 encounter types.

2) Number of skipped Ultimatum encounters for each of the various 4 types. Hint: For me it's 100% skip Survival and Stone Circles since they take more than double the amount of time. This should really be addressed, but given that it's week 6 already and GGG seems pretty happy with their misleading statistics, I doubt it will.

3) Distribution of the number of maps required to spawn Trialmaster with all other factors taken into account. Oh yeah, it you get on the shitty end of the high-RNG (very high variance) distribution curve, it's can easily be over 200 maps and there's nothing you can do to increase your odds.

Then entire Trialmaster spawning system is terrible. Two easy steps to make it less inane:
a) Increase the percentage based on map lvl: 1% at lvl 78 -> 6% at lvl 83. Even a half percent increment could work if also implementing the second recommendation at a reasonable level.
b) Make the map quant value further increase this number by some factor. Shouldn't harder maps increase the Trialmaster spawn rate? Note that players would be more likely to fail them due to higher level maps and more difficult mods.

On top of that, not having some kind of "pity timer" for high variance outcomes -- especially the main boss of the entire league! -- is just cruel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info