[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

That 10% is effectively a more multiplier isn't it? Still I agree 20ex for bottles faith is ridiculous, I may still sell mine.
currently 88mill Sirus dps build is broken af lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Again still figuring out stuff.. and man.. why nobody told me there are IMPALE CHANCE Large cluster jewels with total of 20% on one jewel if needed lol...
ffs there are some really nice large clusters for this build.

Will update later where I go :)
Mathils actual cat
??? lol what are you on
Hi, tried to follow the guide as best as I can, but I'm stuck.

made it to level 90, and can't survive even lightly juiced t14 maps (no vuln, no reflect, no % monster crits, no chains)

I know some of the gear is low budget.. best I can afford right now

Is aside from better jewels with %life, is survivability tied to Farruls, cat on the ring, and Aesnath's?
Last edited by frotzthedragon on Sep 7, 2021, 4:33:06 PM
Hi everyone. Really fun build, having a blast with this, but I'm starting to die much more frequently in T-15+. I'm new to this pastebin stuff, but I'm pretty sure this is correct:

https://pastebin.com/ELuuNFMy

Any suggestions would be greatly welcome.
Holy moly the 3.16 brings so many cool changes.. I don´t see any real nerfs to the build but maybe worth it to get block nodes and perhaps spell supression somehow!

Also need to see what masteries bring..
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Holy moly the 3.16 brings so many cool changes.. I don´t see any real nerfs to the build but maybe worth it to get block nodes and perhaps spell supression somehow!

There is a dev tree, will be awesome when they release the full version of POB to get an updated from you, looking forward to play this build in 3.16
"
f3lipeff wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

There is a dev tree, will be awesome when they release the full version of POB to get an updated from you, looking forward to play this build in 3.16

Im going through it.. kinda wanna start league with zoomzoom toxic rain but too many people doing it.. then again too many gonna do generals cry aswell, its just not fast enough for many.

Right now im looking at eighter almost max attack and spell block or near 50% without Versatile Combatant, that with 79% Max Res or more.. and I really wanna ditch all auras except Dread Banner for Grace, Determination and Tempest Shield.

The damage was off the chart anyway.. so getting a huge buff to survivability is kinda my goal for 3.16, something different then maybe others are doing.
Also damn.. if I find a way to get 50% increased mana efficiency or more.. I wanna add Purity of Elements for Ailment immunity but I think we can do this via other ways as Pantheons are buffed and so on...
Gonna be insane league also with Scourge mods.
Mathils actual cat
Let's get some new trees and ideas going! I'll start working on some in a few hours when I get home.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info