[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

Nice guide. Really good job. Such quality.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Aren7 wrote:
Hi, I'm playing this build and it's been good so far.
I'm using Rite of Ruin instead of Blitz since we don't hit that much to get the more attack speed proc, also we are building crit and getting stun immunity is nice since we always have high rage. However on this build and poe ninja everyone using blitz.
Did anyone think about this and could do some comparison?

without blitz i lose around 20 mill dps n what do you mean we dont hit much? im at 100% hit rate rite of ruin you lose atlot of life per rage n since rage effect is trippled to me that whould be alot of deaths lol

In pob you should configure rage like 40~50, also put 3 point in berserking so we have 70 maximum rage. I change with Tanel's PoB and see increase in damage.
By hit I mean we hit the boss directly with our cyclone, which grant us Blitz charge, while GC doesn't grant us that stuff.
Hi, thx for post !

do you have a skill tree before clusters?
I've been looking but I don't see it
For leveling & gear budget ....
Thx!
Last edited by meip on Aug 22, 2021, 10:03:04 AM
Hi all, would this be nice for HH? Close to grinding for one and would like a build that isn't spells or bows :p
I donno how I didnt notice this before BUT... A 1.8EX PARADOXICA with IMPALE CHANCE was 70% MORE DAMAGE vs my 4EX rare sword I bought at start of league HAHAH..

Short story is, get the cheapest 1EX Paradoxica without Impale Chance for starters with Increased Physical Damage and then upgrade to one that has Impale Chance too which costs around 2EX atm.

The GGG Paradoxica with Attack Speed aswell is not that pricey anymore, at around 12EX.

Insane build still and pretty sure for 3.16 so farm away :P

PS! Sold my Farrul for a new build im doing and using Tabula in T16 maps with no real issues at around 4000 life.
Also this was WITHOUT 70% MORE Paradoxica.. and I dont even stack that much Phys yet lol.. this build is ridiculous.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 22, 2021, 1:14:10 PM
What is the ascendancy order?
ASCENDANCY:
We go as Zerker because of... moar damage. As it is a softcore build we dont really care about tankiness that much, balls deep is where we go.

So one of the main points on the Zerker tree is the WAR BRINGER that gives our EXERTED ATTACKS 50% MORE damage. The fun part is that Generals Crys skills count as EXERTED so everything stated as Exerted.. we benefit from! I did try out and see is it worth going Rite to Ruin instead of Blitz and Id say Blitz is still better as we arent that tanky to begin with and the life loss is sometimes pretty hard felt with triple rage effects.. BUT I might check it out once more in the coming days to see if now that im in the endgame it would be better.

PANTHEON:
Strongly suggiest taking SOUL OF SOLARIS with SOUL OF ABBERATH. Solaris pretty much gives us CRIT IMMUNITY in dense packs, literally BIS. Abberath will give us Immunity to burning ground, the ground where someone like AlkaizerX died in 0.3seconds, although for softcore you can take something else but I still feel it is one of the better minor nodes out there. Also big ignites in endgame are pretty dangerous and this will help out reducing their time so they dont kill us. For bossing you can take SOUL OF RYSLATHA.. for Sirus, Maven or Shaper I guess as those are the only bosses that manage to outlive our 3-5 second kill window, sadge.
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
War bringer... aspect of carnage...flawless savagery...blitz
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Thank you :)

Just wondering as I see some of the people are using Corpsewalker Carnal Boots.
What do you think about using them as a "walking simulator" mode?
"
destinydesi wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Thank you :)

Just wondering as I see some of the people are using Corpsewalker Carnal Boots.
What do you think about using them as a "walking simulator" mode?

Yes many use them BUT you wont get Fortify then which is HUGE imo, specially from 3.15 and onwards. I mean you can add it on Leap Slam with Endurance Charge generation but it is akward.. also Fortify is being killed off in 3.16 if you dont do any REAL damage with the linked skill, I think our 4link Cyclone should be enough for 3.16 damage to get full fortify..

Btw am fiddling around, using a Brass Dome 5 link and trying out Ass Mark on hit instead of Enfeeble or Temp chains...

As I´ve said I´ve been trying out all sorts of builds this league (non-meta) and almost all fall flat to how easy and how cheap you can get a T16 farmer Generals Cry Zerker.

Im worried they will kill off the build alltogether in 3.16 its just too easy lol, I donno why many sleep on this, maybe people like better clearspeed but its so miniscule because clearspeed builds cost mirrors and still cant kill single targets well
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 24, 2021, 10:22:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info