Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Reset the league
#ResetTheLeague
Is streamer rng real?
I really hope you will fix the problem and by the same time reset the league.
#resettheleague We all know 1 day farming difference make lot of thing
Restart league , Give everyone a fair chance.
What hurts the most is not the disconnects every 5 min. Its the fact that streamers priority makes me doubt of GGG. A lost of TRUST!

This lost makes me think that they can potentially have more avantages than queue priority such as "STREAMERS LUCK" on drops! That would explain alot.

And the lost of trust is the hardest thing to recover.

I will continue to play the game but dont count with my support buying 1 or 2 supporter packs per league until i trust you again.
Im reallllly disapointed with this. The game aint fair!!!

Reset the league!

you have one job that's to make a league a success. Yet you failed in an s undoubtedly epic manner as well.

To add salt to the wound, giving preferential queue skip to the top 0.1% & frustrate the 99%. i don't know how the business is being Run & Chinese company is not known to be forgiving. someone' head is going to roll.

apologizing is not matter if there's no rectification done.
Was so looking forward to playing my personal second league of Path of Exile together with my small, cozy community on Twitch yesterday - But the server problems/DCs are already above average terrible and instead of exclusively giving big streamers the opportunity to play/stream (would be streamers too, actually) - I would rather be for shutting down the servers and everything else and solving the problem in peace.

xoxo zane
another 40 minutes.. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info