Extremely Slow Queue Processing

seriously my queue is 4 billion players in front of me?!
Yes servers are stable. i have only got now 4 DCs on row and after 2 hours i am close to completing act 1...
this league launch is absolutely the worst ever. Maybe tomorrow i'll be able to play.
That is a sad start of a league... :(

https://imgur.com/a/LpcnD1Q

Position 4.294.954.441

Thanks GGG
Last edited by CelestialBanana on Apr 16, 2021, 6:25:04 PM
The league of ULTIMATE bugges and Dc :D
I apparently have 4 billion players queued before me now!!!
Can I talk to the manager? :D
every loading screen 5min of loading next zone -> disconnect -> character rollback, already lost 2 uniques :(
this is embarrassingly bad.
"
Mercival_ wrote:
Hey guys,

no biggie from my side.
That's just what you get for focusing so much on adding all the amazing content!
It always feels like I need a small college degree to get into every new league.

Some of these things slip through and with all the new players, your servers just can't handle it, I guess.

I'd really like to see the game move into a more stable state. Last league, I got a ton of client and instance crashes, and with all the microtransactions and ridiculous damage calculations going on, I saw someone crash in multiplayer every 10 minutes, so there's obviously a lot to improve on.

There are difficult time we're all going through and your hard and tireless work has made it easier for me to get through them on more than one occasion. :)

Please, keep it up!

lmfao

nice try bro, but next time maybe try to make the obvious less obvious ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info