Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Waited for 1full hr for 13k ppl to log in before me.
Logged in, tried to create a char.
Got the following error:
"This operation requires the account to be logged in"
Tried logging in on an existing char and, got disconnected.

Now I've got 130k ppl in front of me, this is bullshit.
GGG sending a message to everyone who isn't a streamer and it is loud and clear. GGG doesn't care and you don't matter.
Started Queue at 12K, took 40 Sh*t minutes, logged in walked to town, got disconnected, now 117K -> while streamers can freely login at will?

Are you guys serious, or more like Sirus?
Same like so many here, entered at 5k, got in, disconnected after 2 Minutes and entered at 115k again. Fuck this.
50 minutes into the league launch, it's time to leave the queue. There's no point to waiting when this cunts can't even have a proper launch in 2021.

urgg wait in 12k then can log in and get error when create character. required to log in but im log in lol
best start ever. Cancelled irl stuff to play, worst decision ever
2H Lightning Striker, lvl 94 HC Duelist - ign Draizor
Really have to not know what shame is when you spit in the face of all your playerbase by letting streamers in omg
Path of exile is great game except if you have something to do in life like laundry or eating
"
grimskuldar wrote:
So if there is priority login in queues for streamers, are there special loot tables and game mechanics too? This opens a lot of questions. I will still continue supporting your game, but this letdown is really demoralizing.

You can bet your life on it.
https://clips.twitch.tv/CrunchyCuriousTeaSaltBae-_vQUCN2yqfqf-K93

минус поебота

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info