Extremely Slow Queue Processing

So guess what boys. Was 4.8 k in queque lasted 23 minutes to enter the game, did hillock and as soon as i was close to enter the coast BOOM error back in line, thx ggg
Last edited by Bogdanovici1 on Apr 16, 2021, 4:48:13 PM
fishy ... and very very sad
The game is on for 8 years now and ggg stll can't upgrade there servers iven thou i support the game im not gonna wait 6h+ to log in at leagu start
I still can't log in. disappointment... omg...
So if there is priority login in queues for streamers, are there special loot tables and game mechanics too? This opens a lot of questions. I will still continue supporting your game, but this letdown is really demoralizing.
+1 for Hurry up I DC'd in Que even going from 20k to 100k now 3 times on fiber internet... GGG I have over 1000$ into this MTX and this is ass..
Oh my god, another shit storm on GGG.

People this is JUST a game... and its very good one !
Guys, lets be fair:
Prioritizing the streamers - is moving like 1000-5000 ppl ahaed in queue. Cuz they are gonna watch, not play. And for you guys even 100 ppl in priority means what? 1-2 minutes additional waiting? Worth for letting twitch audience to see PoE.
Last edited by MustDy on Apr 16, 2021, 4:48:17 PM
"
Chaser8 wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Funny how Quin jumped from 60k to 0 in the queue,while non streamers hardly moved.

Idk man. Looks fishy.

there's nothing fishy, it's called streamer priority. happened with mathil too

This is complete BS.

All servers should be taken offline. League Reset. Character migration, queue fixed. Relaunch... with streamers having to wait their turn like everyone else.
So I was 11670 in queue... waited 43minutes to log in got to town and guess what ~Instance is not the owner of the account~ and got kicked back to 130k queue what a sh!t show...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info