Extremely Slow Queue Processing

I never felt the urge to post anything
I did not think the queue time was worth posting

But after seeing preferential treatment given to streamers to jump them ahead of the queue i have to say that im extremely disappointed.

This is unfair.

I will not rant about quitting or not buying anymore supporter packs but please be assured that this will influence my decisions for a long time to come.

At least be open and honest about it as some kind of damage manamgent.
Nerf so hard even servers catn survive xDD
Maybe you should put a node on the atlas skill tree such as - 0,01 % chance to bypass queue.
restart servers!! be honest!!!!
I'm sure it's been asked before and I am too lazy to look for it, but why can't they get the servers up and running, but not start the league for like an hour or so later. Make them function like the race leagues they used to put out. Register and create your character for the league, but you can't move in Twilight Strand until the league starts. That way they can get more people in gradually vs. a bottleneck of having 400k people trying to login at once, and have an hour or so to determine whether more servers are needed to keep up with demand and get them turned on before the league actually starts.
Posts in this thread are accumulating faster than the queue is counting down.
Quando os br conseguir loga os gringo ja deu end game kkkkkkkk
This is very bad info...
this is so fucking bad !!!
Fix this shit & restart the league or give us 1 hour to log before the league actually starts .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info