Extremely Slow Queue Processing

yeah, thanks for letting streamers in
wtf?! 105k?? really???? more than 30min of start!!! why I still can't play??!!!
FUKEKPOGFU
"
Truditoru wrote:
I don't mind that the game is broken at launch and that they have issues with login.
But when you pull of the stunt to give priority queue to streamers just to "clean" the front porch while the rest of "plebs" sit back in the queue is just such a terrible PR decision. You've just thrown dinamite in an already crubmling wood shack.

I mean broken queue is definetly not fine. one of the worst things that can happen in a league launch

Giving streamers priority is wathever, I don't care if 40 streamers play before the average player
What is the plan, making streamers that are 60k on the queue insta log while normal people wait the queue? nice dick move.
I think we are gonna need some proof that the streamers bypassing the queue isint what caused this bottleneck to begin with. I mean hey, mess with the code a little but bigbadaboom.
Thanks for kicking me and giving me 100k queue i will surely buy your supporter packs now..........
So, streamers can instantly log in, and we, the poor people, must wait 100k queue?
And i thought i should buy another supporter pack...
Nope. I will not.
And of course streamers with 60k and 10k people in queue magicaly log in...
restrat servers!
"
Damoklesz wrote:
Giving streamers clear advantage is not OK. Please in the interest of fair play, reset the league once the issue has been resolved.

sure... Most people have the Queue on their own screen.
So with streamers getting in, you can watch while waiting.

this few minutes more or less are not counting to much...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info