Extremely Slow Queue Processing

fucking joke from ggg side, the are always suprised abotu some troubles which more or less are since few leagues
this is beyond a joke now.
Server restarted, still not working :(
THIS IS SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATING !!!!
GO restart league. For all player go from zero w/o drops in equals possible.
Because now can play only 0.1% of player. They push atlas, when other player can't complete 5 acts.
Righteous Fire forever.
Am I playing Temple Runner? Seriously am just trying to run to the next zone to get the way point before I get DC...
Still getting DCd every 5-10 minutes, game is pretty much unplayable atm :(
Don't worry guys, this is what GGG wanted. Their streamers that were given (and accepted the cheat queue-jump) will now determine the market for the next 2 weeks.

Whilst everyone struggles to get past the acts due to infinite loading screens.

Reset this league ffs. I literally can't change zones because of the infinite load screen.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Apr 17, 2021, 2:02:35 AM
Put an info on main site whats happening and update it with timecodes. I dont want to search for scrap info here which tells me nothing.
Reset whole league to be fair. Everyone is jus ***** because DC every 2 minutes...
And provide some benefit for those who waited yesterday / today. Think and provide information - I dont have twitter or wherever you posting info - dont care about that - post it on your site like it supposed to be.
Efter yesterday i could not get into the game efter like 2 hours and get crash right efter i started and my queue was sick long, i went to sleep f.uc.k this, now i still crashing is it the game or is it something wrong with my pc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info