[3.14] 2H Sword Juggernaut Cyclone General's Cry Lacerate,Rampage,Transcendence, Tanky

"
Rogers88 wrote:
Hey, so this only goes to 75, so what about later levels? Also, I don't see the anointed skill you have in the video on the PoB, nor where we put the enlighten gem. I know we can just watch your videos, but it would be cool to have everything on the PoB as well. I really like this build, I would just like it to see assembled in one place.

The level 100 POB Is here to.

There is everything in it.

https://pastebin.com/MQtfwyhX

sham
Hey! I would love to have a section on cluster jewels.

What would you say are the most important ones to gather from jewels?

i have some difficult to stop cyclone to set up ancestral warchief,
there's an alternate choose?
ty
"
Devilxjk wrote:

i have some difficult to stop cyclone to set up ancestral warchief,
there's an alternate choose?
ty

nope

sham
Hey Doomshamino,

Im currently at lvl 86, and im feeling really squishy. I love your build, but right now it seems I cant figure it out how to make it work, and im stuck in lvl 86 at tier 7-8 maps. I find the ultimatum's very difficult aswell, but my armor and resistance is almost capped aswell.

my currency it about 5 ex and 100 chaos - Can you give me a few tips and tricks, what to do and what to buy?

link to my character and build https://pastebin.com/ASbydqp5

Cheers
Nicholas
"
zipp1000 wrote:
Hey Doomshamino,

Im currently at lvl 86, and im feeling really squishy. I love your build, but right now it seems I cant figure it out how to make it work, and im stuck in lvl 86 at tier 7-8 maps. I find the ultimatum's very difficult aswell, but my armor and resistance is almost capped aswell.

my currency it about 5 ex and 100 chaos - Can you give me a few tips and tricks, what to do and what to buy?

link to my character and build https://pastebin.com/ASbydqp5

Cheers
Nicholas

Hello buddy, i just checked your POB.

- Your Phys reduction is to low,if you don't have granite flask on its
61%. You need to have more armour on your body amour.
-No remove bleed on your flask, so bleed will kill you to.
-Colossal life flask is in the build to, get a divine flask.
-Chaos res is -60, chaos damage will just kill you.
-can you keep turning around with cyclone, because I don't see -3 mana on channeling skills, put your dread banner off.
-You don't have corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you on your jewel, so that will kill you to.
-Your life is only 4.3k
-Nothing against igninte and no remove on flask, so that will kill you to.

Try to fix those problems.
-Taking high damage is normal in this game, so its very important you get your life vey fast back.
-If you solved all those problems and you still have some currency, invest in https://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?n=Bloodscent, berserk is so good against spike damage.

I do atm on ultimatum league easy tier 11 maps fully buffed.
This is my POB https://pastebin.com/furkvx7p.
Ignore the chest, thats for testing i use it.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Apr 26, 2021, 10:53:12 AM
. This build is so great go on and don't be afraid to ask questions to the author he's such a friendly guy
Path of exile is great game except if you have something to do in life like laundry or eating
Last edited by xCollision on Apr 27, 2021, 11:57:22 AM
"
xCollision wrote:
Hello guys,

I come here to adress the issues of this build.

I'm currently level 94, slowly going up towards level 95, sustaining tier 14-15 maps, and a bit of tier 16.

After playing the build for a long time, i can safely write the issues :

- Tankyness, it's not tanky enough, really not. The defence layers are not good enough, no cast when damage taken linked to a guard spell or a defensive warcry ? That's not good.

- Gems, Why do we use General's Cry ? Why is Blood rage on Cast when damage taken ? Just cast it manually.

- Elemental Ailments immunity, why tho ? Just get it on your flasks.

- The price of the end game items is ludacris (10 - 11 ex for the Watcher's eye / 9 - 10 ex for bottled Faith / 20 + ex for a 750 DPS sword). As of 27/04, the exalted is priced at 170 chaos, good luck buying all of that)

Here are my suggestions :

First, don't use General's cry, get a 5 - 6 link aura setup with Enlighten (You can add Precision or any other reservation skill you think would be good, check Cyclone Juggs on PoeNinja and try what they do, some use Golems, some use precision etc ...)

Then, change the gem setup for Blood rage, cast it manually, no point getting it on CWDT. What you want on CWDT is a defense Skill. I personnally use Immortal call, it consumes all endurance charges for a good defense tool. But use it with enduring cry. Enduring cry is really good on this buid, it's your go to panic button, it gets at least half your HP back in regen in a second, and gives you back endurance charges. So when your immortal call pops up, or when you're getting hit by a damage spike, cast it and it's all fine. You can also replace Immortal call with something else if you want, but enduring cry does wonders so you should def use it. (I use CWDT lvl 10 / Immortal call lvl 12)

Don't aim for elemental immunity, it's really a waste of affixes on your Chest and gloves, a waste of annointment on your amulet (get fatal blade instead or any other damaging annoint) and a waste of Passive skill points on the cluster that the build uses. Just use flasks.

I use Kaom Lethal pride, and you can get some really good things, it's still a good choice (I have Increased max life, crit damage and Fortify effect on mine, with one or two divine you should get a good one). It only costs 40c right now.

Try to find/buy a "-8 to total mana cost of skill" ring. At least 1ex, but it's the best QoL i got since Enduring cry, cyclone has no cost for only one equipment piece.

Try to buy / find a Abyssus Helmet with the enchant Pride has 15% reduced reservation, it's not as great as the 20+% amulet, but it's way cheaper and allows you to use all 4 auras if you have enlighten level 3.

Get a Lifetap - Leap Slam - Enduring Cry - Faster attack support setup. As you have very little mana at your disposal, this setup allows you to cast your movement ability and your panic button at the cost of nothing, and your movement will be really better, really faster, a good QoL addition.

Casting Ancestral warchief if really dangerous, always Molten shell manually, leap slam away and then cast it. If you stop moving, you're dead.

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/nihzc48b

On the long run I plan to change my cluster that gets me chaos resist. Don't check the gem setups tho, it's a mess, check it on my player profile.

Good day to you guys, keep looting.

Hey Sham,

It would be great if you could make a upload a video where you could describe the changes to the build more in the details (y) then newbies like me would understand it aswell :P

Ps. are you gonna update the build in here under gems and gear aswell?

cheers

"
zipp1000 wrote:
"
xCollision wrote:
Hello guys,

I come here to adress the issues of this build.

I'm currently level 94, slowly going up towards level 95, sustaining tier 14-15 maps, and a bit of tier 16.

After playing the build for a long time, i can safely write the issues :

- Tankyness, it's not tanky enough, really not. The defence layers are not good enough, no cast when damage taken linked to a guard spell or a defensive warcry ? That's not good.

- Gems, Why do we use General's Cry ? Why is Blood rage on Cast when damage taken ? Just cast it manually.

- Elemental Ailments immunity, why tho ? Just get it on your flasks.

- The price of the end game items is ludacris (10 - 11 ex for the Watcher's eye / 9 - 10 ex for bottled Faith / 20 + ex for a 750 DPS sword). As of 27/04, the exalted is priced at 170 chaos, good luck buying all of that)

Here are my suggestions :

First, don't use General's cry, get a 5 - 6 link aura setup with Enlighten (You can add Precision or any other reservation skill you think would be good, check Cyclone Juggs on PoeNinja and try what they do, some use Golems, some use precision etc ...)

Then, change the gem setup for Blood rage, cast it manually, no point getting it on CWDT. What you want on CWDT is a defense Skill. I personnally use Immortal call, it consumes all endurance charges for a good defense tool. But use it with enduring cry. Enduring cry is really good on this buid, it's your go to panic button, it gets at least half your HP back in regen in a second, and gives you back endurance charges. So when your immortal call pops up, or when you're getting hit by a damage spike, cast it and it's all fine. You can also replace Immortal call with something else if you want, but enduring cry does wonders so you should def use it. (I use CWDT lvl 10 / Immortal call lvl 12)

Don't aim for elemental immunity, it's really a waste of affixes on your Chest and gloves, a waste of annointment on your amulet (get fatal blade instead or any other damaging annoint) and a waste of Passive skill points on the cluster that the build uses. Just use flasks.

I use Kaom Lethal pride, and you can get some really good things, it's still a good choice (I have Increased max life, crit damage and Fortify effect on mine, with one or two divine you should get a good one). It only costs 40c right now.

Try to find/buy a "-8 to total mana cost of skill" ring. At least 1ex, but it's the best QoL i got since Enduring cry, cyclone has no cost for only one equipment piece.

Try to buy / find a Abyssus Helmet with the enchant Pride has 15% reduced reservation, it's not as great as the 20+% amulet, but it's way cheaper and allows you to use all 4 auras if you have enlighten level 3.

Get a Lifetap - Leap Slam - Enduring Cry - Faster attack support setup. As you have very little mana at your disposal, this setup allows you to cast your movement ability and your panic button at the cost of nothing, and your movement will be really better, really faster, a good QoL addition.

Casting Ancestral warchief if really dangerous, always Molten shell manually, leap slam away and then cast it. If you stop moving, you're dead.

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/nihzc48b

On the long run I plan to change my cluster that gets me chaos resist. Don't check the gem setups tho, it's a mess, check it on my player profile.

Good day to you guys, keep looting.

Hey Sham,

It would be great if you could make a upload a video where you could describe the changes to the build more in the details (y) then newbies like me would understand it aswell :P

Ps. are you gonna update the build in here under gems and gear aswell?

cheers

I'm not sure what you mean, i did not make the post.

The poster just took the highest dps one poe ninja and just copied it.
The big problem is he copied a mediocer build, i just checked it its full with mechanic errors.
Then he take my build and just put it in and think its better.

There are two things that are good in this post.

Lifetap - Leap Slam

find a Abyssus Helmet with the enchant Pride has 15% reduced reservation, it's not as great as the 20+% amulet, but it's way cheaper and allows you to use all 4 auras if you have enlighten level 3.

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Apr 27, 2021, 8:54:50 AM
Look i'm not trying to say your build is bad it's
pretty good actually i just changed a few things here and there. But good luck trying to pass tier 14 maps with your build mate.
Path of exile is great game except if you have something to do in life like laundry or eating

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info