[3.14] 2H Sword Juggernaut Cyclone General's Cry Lacerate,Rampage,Transcendence, Tanky

What is the difference between your build and the slayer version in terms of damage , survivability , clear speed , aoe etc ?
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
Renko1985 wrote:
Might be my starter or full league build. It look simple but functional.

How many ex do you think I should expect to spend for a viable ALL-CONTENT build ?

Last league someone said that the starter build he proposed was 5ex viable for all-content and after 12, it was barely able to do T5 map.... So I just want to know what I should expect as I'm not really good to collect currency AND to craft :P

I Can say the number what i payed last league.

-Sword 11 ex
-Abyssus 25 Chaos
-Amulet 2 ex
-ring*2 2 ex
-chest 9 ex
-gloves 4 ex
-boots 10 ex
-belt 75 chaos

flasks 7ex

Total 45 exalted 100 chaos

sham

I will start with this build, leveling with cyclone is smoth, and my plan is.

Skip jewels (get some nodes with damage near the path, like razor's edge) is not a efficient point, but until get some jewels is..

skip the two handed nodes, use 2 swords of 1h or 2h sword, what you have with big damage at the moment.

For mana issue use Praxis, Paua ring (unique) with -4 ~-8 to total mana cost of skills.

Helmet, amulet, boots, belt, and other ring go for cap resist, some atributes and life...

Body armour go for 6 link when you can.

After armor try to get a good 2h sword, dont need 6link, get a max damage possible, and start especialize the path with 2h nodes.

Get farm with passive atlas skills, harbingers in Valdo Rest or essences in Haewark Hamlet.

Good luck for all.

"
1606199 wrote:
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
Renko1985 wrote:
Might be my starter or full league build. It look simple but functional.

How many ex do you think I should expect to spend for a viable ALL-CONTENT build ?

Last league someone said that the starter build he proposed was 5ex viable for all-content and after 12, it was barely able to do T5 map.... So I just want to know what I should expect as I'm not really good to collect currency AND to craft :P

I Can say the number what i payed last league.

-Sword 11 ex
-Abyssus 25 Chaos
-Amulet 2 ex
-ring*2 2 ex
-chest 9 ex
-gloves 4 ex
-boots 10 ex
-belt 75 chaos

flasks 7ex

Total 45 exalted 100 chaos

sham

I will start with this build, leveling with cyclone is smoth, and my plan is.

Skip jewels (get some nodes with damage near the path, like razor's edge) is not a efficient point, but until get some jewels is..

skip the two handed nodes, use 2 swords of 1h or 2h sword, what you have with big damage at the moment.

For mana issue use Praxis, Paua ring (unique) with -4 ~-8 to total mana cost of skills.

Helmet, amulet, boots, belt, and other ring go for cap resist, some atributes and life...

Body armour go for 6 link when you can.

After armor try to get a good 2h sword, dont need 6link, get a max damage possible, and start especialize the path with 2h nodes.

Get farm with passive atlas skills, harbingers in Valdo Rest or essences in Haewark Hamlet.

Good luck for all.

Gl buddy and have fun
added leveling guide 1-17

Sham
Hey Boss man, the paste link aint workin on POB can u sort it out pls, thanks big man. :)
"
DankMagican wrote:
Hey Boss man, the paste link aint workin on POB can u sort it out pls, thanks big man. :)

for me it works perfect, with latest POB version 2.2.1

Sham
added leveling guide 17-30

Sham
added leveling guide 30-51

Sham
Hello Sham,

I'm currently still following your build
I'm Lvl 87, works great for the moment

I have several questions tho :

1) I saw on forums that People don't consider full immunity to Ailments really worth, are they wrong ?

2) When should i switch to the Abyssus Helmet ? Because when I use it, it seems that my survivability gets really bad.

3) Would you consider the Bloodscent Cluster jewel a priority for Yellow Mapping ?

4) Your PoB is done for level 100, which Points should i neglect until then

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/BLGi7RP0

Thanks a lot for this build man !

Good day to you sir.
Path of exile is great game except if you have something to do in life like laundry or eating
Last edited by xCollision on Apr 19, 2021, 6:19:23 PM
I am planning to do this build in HC. Do really work well ? Is Some change need to be made ?
Last edited by MultMen on Apr 19, 2021, 8:36:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info