What games do you guys play other than POE?

Links 2003
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I've been playing a variety of older console games. (Lufia 2 for SNES atm) My thumbs are bit sore, but I'm having fun.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 27, 2021, 1:37:36 AM
I play a few games, although fortunately I stopped last week - and I think I'm addicted to games. I rather play the older games, Heroes of Newearth, Heroes of Might and Magic III - Rocket League. With newer games, I play Escape from Tarkov
Really looking forward to D3 se25 in an hour. Been waiting all week to play it.

Very happy ziz league is same day as d3, i did the last one and have no desire to do it ever again
I recently finished my first playthrough of Death Stranding on PC. Outside of that, nada.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
I also played some EVE Online, and if I had played a little more, I would have been able to play it for free. I rather paid for a few months because the game is truly amazing and CCP deserved it.

If you don't want to pay even for a month, there are guides on how to get to the first PLEX in the three free weeks you get if someone sends you an invite code.
Not playing a lot of PoE these days. Hadn't plated since Ritual but I played a few weeks in Scourge. Other than that, Last Epoch, Grim Dawn and Modded Minecraft are my main games. I also play Age of Wonders 3 PBM games pretty frequently.
D2R, D3 and Greedfall currently.
Last Epoch. Kinda like the Werebear & Druid shapeshifter forms reworks.

They also have a first endboss in the Dungeon which looks like Maven 2.0 in regards how similar some skills are.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
My pal finally got Avorion for Christmas and is playing it nonstop (Maybe fell asleep afk in space? Hard to know he has weird hours).

So now we are ready to try setting up a multiplayer Galaxy to tool around in and do some space truckin'.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info