🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

@alex_midngiht Hey! I'd like to join if you're still recruiting casual players. I'm fairly active, especially at league start. Usually take a few days off for league start and stoked for 3.17 :)
both replied via dm
Um, hello I'm a little nervous about this so I'll come out and say it, are you guys still recruiting? if so I'm looking for a guild to help out a noob not by hand holding or boosting, but by actually giving them informative information like say

Not follow me around kill baddies level me up and stuff.

More like helping me learn my character byy saying what I'm doing wrong or right, or meta builds orstuff like that....I basically am looking for a chill informative guild for the long term.

Do feel free to message me ingame I'm normally on a lot of the times since I'm off work due to the CoV Anyway I look forward to hearing from you guys either via pm or direct message in game. I do use discord but thats mostly for Escape from Tarkov teamplay or the upcomming Lost Arc game.
"
Ego_Gimb wrote:
Um, hello I'm a little nervous about this so I'll come out and say it, are you guys still recruiting? if so I'm looking for a guild to help out a noob not by hand holding or boosting, but by actually giving them informative information like say

Not follow me around kill baddies level me up and stuff.

More like helping me learn my character byy saying what I'm doing wrong or right, or meta builds orstuff like that....I basically am looking for a chill informative guild for the long term.

Do feel free to message me ingame I'm normally on a lot of the times since I'm off work due to the CoV Anyway I look forward to hearing from you guys either via pm or direct message in game. I do use discord but thats mostly for Escape from Tarkov teamplay or the upcomming Lost Arc game.

sounds cool. replied via direct msg.
Hi,
I am interested in joining your guild as a pro / elite.

Requirements for pro/elite players:
-> Friendly and active:
Check (might even have to be a bit too active this league :D )
-> Multiple lvl 95+ characters (including those that went to standard)
Check (2 lvl 100 including my scourge CF TS Glad)
-> Can complete A9 Maven solo, and can run 100% Delirious map or Simulacrums solo:
Maven and 100% Delirious maps are no problem. My Corrupting fever TS Glad cant always do wave 30 in Simulacrums though. I usually can do up to wave 28.

This league I enjoyed team play a lot and found a few guys to play with and help each other. But since they are not Europe based, lag is an issue. So I am looking for no-drama people to play with and share knowlegde and strategies.

In scourge I went deep into crafting (crafted most of my gear myself with double elevated mods and so on), which I enjoy besides mapping and getting to at least 37 challenges a league.

If you need to know maore, just ask!

"
Hi,
I am interested in joining your guild as a pro / elite.

Requirements for pro/elite players:
-> Friendly and active:
Check (might even have to be a bit too active this league :D )
-> Multiple lvl 95+ characters (including those that went to standard)
Check (2 lvl 100 including my scourge CF TS Glad)
-> Can complete A9 Maven solo, and can run 100% Delirious map or Simulacrums solo:
Maven and 100% Delirious maps are no problem. My Corrupting fever TS Glad cant always do wave 30 in Simulacrums though. I usually can do up to wave 28.

This league I enjoyed team play a lot and found a few guys to play with and help each other. But since they are not Europe based, lag is an issue. So I am looking for no-drama people to play with and share knowlegde and strategies.

In scourge I went deep into crafting (crafted most of my gear myself with double elevated mods and so on), which I enjoy besides mapping and getting to at least 37 challenges a league.

If you need to know maore, just ask!

invited via dm.
Hello, interested in joining as casual. I'll be pretty active at the league start.
"I am no beast of burden."
Hello!

If you are still recruting i'm interested to join as a Casual Player :)

Been playing actively since 2016. I mostly play alone cause none of my friends play poe.

So i would love to join the guild and have ppl to talk to and learn some stuff along the way :)

Last edited by Takaoshi on Feb 1, 2022, 9:25:48 AM
=

Last edited by paradox2419 on Feb 1, 2022, 10:37:43 AM
"
bergamot wrote:
Hello, interested in joining as casual. I'll be pretty active at the league start.

invited via dm!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info