Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
reignczech wrote:
I truly believe you're making a massive mistake, I side with the rest of the casual non power players. While I might play more than most do I haven't been able to make even close to one mirror tier item. I cannot dedicate the time to playing your game to even reach the goals and levels of play that I want to as it is. These changes affect us the normies devastatingly not the 0.1% players that you're clearly looking at when you make changes like these. harvest gives me something to look forward to, a goal that I am still in this current league looking to accomplish and i've been grinding at it the whole time and haven't come close to getting the gear that I want/need for builds other than the ones I can normally play in the confines of the normal rng hell we live in. I Dont want this, WE dont want this, who are you making the game for the employees at GGG or the millions of players, are you designing it for the 0.1% of players who are going to break the game anyway. I just can't Chris this is all way too much as it is.

Standing ovation and applause please.
Awful decision based on out of touch super outdated information.
Anyone should be able to have fun crafting not just the top 1%.
People have lives and jobs to do. We simply cannot play a video game non-stop for a whole day no matter how good it is.

No one misses or wants to go back to the days of pure RNG crafting.
That was never enjoyable, will never be enjoyable, and is something that isn't in tune with western audiences/markets.

Please take steps forward not backward.

Thanks but no thanks.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Mar 10, 2021, 6:27:57 PM
Harvest make the game fun again and it fall again.
STOP DELETING OUR POSTS
Rip harvest, welcome to prehistory
3.13 was the first league where I got level 100 and achieved 36/40 largely due to having a lot of fun crafting my own items.

Sounds like 3.14 will be my off-league again, they'll fix it for 3.15. See you then!
"
daiverok wrote:
Only one thing, that can do GGG - NERF

Juicy Elementalist and Inquisitor reworks, elevated mods, ~40 skills buffed in 3.13. Yep. All GGG can do is nerf.
ign Exdunn
i actually played longer with harvest in the game. i play since closed beta and play alot even than i like harvest it kept the playerbase stable, pretty sure it will be dead league after 3-4 weeks again F
first time ever commenting in a manifesto in 8 years to say that this is so shit
ok i guess i'll farm for the last 32 mavens and 95 izaros then get 40/40 challenge and call it quit. back to apex legends I go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info