Accuracy Stacking Juggernaut [100k Acc] Dead in 3.15

Introduction

Welcome to my Accuracy Stacking Juggernaut Build Guide.
This build is using Abyss Jewels to get an absurd amount of Accuracy.

The Downside with the Jewels is, that you cannot kill stuff youself. That is why Siege Balista Totems will be the main Skill. Since kills from Totems dont get contributed to you, with one exception. Avoid any form of Fire Damage on your Items. Because if you Ignite an enemy and the Ignite kills it, the kill gets contributed to the player not the totem. You will only notice it on Legion Encounters, because it seems they stay at 1HP after getting damaged and the Ignite will always kill them.

This build is a Softcore build. The defensive layers are not the best, and your survival is more or likly tied to your playstyle. Since we have totems, we can play from distance. And against bosses, your survival is Damage. Kill them faster, so they can't do alot to you.

Path of Building

https://pastebin.com/cJUNxLVd

This is my current path of building setup and it is a high budget setup. The Shaper DPS is around 4M per Totem. With 7 Totems in total, this is 28M Shaper DPS.

https://pastebin.com/7tPsAZ0f

To start with the build, this can be the entrance. This PoB comes with 1M Shaper DPS per Totem and 6 Totems in total. This build also got alot of good Jewels, so expext your DMG to be abit lower. But the Budget for this is also alot cheaper.

Items

Spoiler

Helmet

Spoiler

Best inslot Helmet, up to 1000 Acc and Damage per Acc. Nothing else to say here.

Gloves

Spoiler

From these gloves you get all your Crit Chance from. Mine have +2 Aura Level to boost my Precision Aura. It is not needed at all. Just for min/maxing.

Boots

Spoiler

They came out in Ritual league, and they make this build work and are the main DMG source. Try to find some with good Life/Movespeed and Resis.

Body Armour
Spoiler

Replica Shroud is by far the best inslot Item. This thing can hold 6 Abyss Jewels, which will double the damage of the build.
As a budget alternative, you can use either any Armour with Life/Resi or a normal Shroud, that can hold 1 Abyss Jewel.

Quiver

Spoiler

For the quiver, I recommend a Two-Point Arrow Quiver, that has 30% Global Accuracy Implicit and just use Essence of Doubt to craft your own. Or look for a Quiver with +1 Bow Gems, T1 Acc and Life on trade. They are not so expensive.

Misc

Spoiler

This Belt holds 2 Abyss Jewels and does upgrade them. Nothing more to say here.
For Rings and Amulet you basicly need Life/T1 Acc and the resist + Int.
Inteligence will be hard to get the needed amount of, so you will struggle abit. But please note: If you get some Resist on your Quiver for example, it will be easier to find Rings/Amulets you want.

Weapon

Spoiler

The cheapest option to start with is a 6-Link Tempest. You will lose 1 Totem going with it, but you will be under 1 ex to get started.

This is also a great leveling Bow.

For the lategame you want an Elder Bow with t2 or higher Accuracy Roll and the Damage per Accuracy Mod.
If you have these 2 together, you can craft cannot roll Attack mods on it and Exalt the +1 Level of Gems. This is important, than with a lvl 21 Siege Balista, this will be Level 22 and then you get 1 more Totem. The Ex-slam can fail, because there is also another Elder Mod, but this one is not so likly.

This is my Bow, he also got the Lightning Pen Mod from Crusader.
The Cold Damage is wanted, because with this I can shatter Porcupines! Thats the whole reason ;D

AbyssJewel

Spoiler

This is the part, where it gets interesting. How can I achieve 100 000 Accuracy? Because of the Jewels!

In my Setup, I have 20 of these Bad Boys. Please note: They are expensive now. But you Can start with the Percentage Roll + Any Flat roll and upgrade them as you go.

I have 2 Voices in my high Budget PoB. I know they are expensive, but they can fit 1 more Jewel inside. For the start I recommend Any 8 Passive Large Cluster Jewel with Martial Prowess. (Check the budget PoB)

Gem Setup

Spoiler

Main Skill:

This is the single Target Setup, for clearing you can switch to LMP/GMP whatever you like more.

To generate Frenzy Charges, and also aply the curse from the gloves I use:

Brutality is imporatant, else you will kill Stuff with Frenzy and lose your Accuracy.

Auras are the following:

The reason for clarity is: If you do bosses and your mana flask is empty, you wont be able to put Totems anymore. Therefore I started using Clarity.

Anomalous Ice Golem giving a bit more Accuracy.

And Dash for Moving around faster. But be carefull on Mapping, if you dash into enemys, you risk dying more.

Videos

Map Clear T16 Delirium Map

Awakener 9 Sirus Kil

Conclusion

I had a ton of fun crating this build from the Ground, with the Goal in Mind to get as much Accuracy as possible. It started as a Meme build, but went to be my most fun and original Build ever.

If you have any Question, feel free to ask me.
Last edited by Kandes on Jul 21, 2021, 7:00:03 AM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2021, 1:26:22 AM
Super cool build, thanks a lot for sharing !
Even the cheap version is not very cheap , at least for me. Only the divergent accuracy support is 3ex and without it the damage drops from 1.1 mil to 680k
Hi, i was wondering, where the 7 ballistas come from? do i need the +1 on the bow with or is it the divergent variant of the ballista?
Hello! I'm currently crafting items to try this build and the crafting guides have been super useful, thanks.
"
What would be the best thing to craft into this? I'm guessing +2 support gems?

Also, double accuracy abyss jewels are very expensive now, is there any way to craft them?
Last edited by mek8035 on Feb 16, 2021, 11:33:05 AM
Crafting double Acc Jewels is nearly impossible. Start with the % Mod and no other Acc stat, and slowly get better ones.

For your Bow: Personally I like the AttackSpeed/Quality Craft more. But yeah its a nice bow, but slow base. I recommend crafting some Cold Damage on it, so that you can freeze Porcupines (Big QoL)
Ill be league starting this since it avoided the nerfs. Is siege ballista decent to level with right away or would i be better doing something else?
"
2pinki2 wrote:
Ill be league starting this since it avoided the nerfs. Is siege ballista decent to level with right away or would i be better doing something else?

Aren't you afraid of the mandatory boots shortage since Ritual will only be found in maps ?
"
Sharpunk wrote:
"
2pinki2 wrote:

Aren't you afraid of the mandatory boots shortage since Ritual will only be found in maps ?

nah the build isnt that popular as you can see from the lack of replies to this thread. I think they will be cheap but just may not be available till day 2/3
"
2pinki2 wrote:
"
Sharpunk wrote:
"
2pinki2 wrote:

nah the build isnt that popular as you can see from the lack of replies to this thread. I think they will be cheap but just may not be available till day 2/3

There was quite a stir on reddit with guy showing incredible PoB and Maven/Feared clear with acc stacking balistas !

Just being curious but what would be your setup to league start with this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info