[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

Would Lightning Arrow be better? especially for clear
Not sure what more can you expect when it comes to clearing with Ice shot? It's literally amazing; chain + herald destroy stuff all over the screen and slightly off of it most of the time.

I do have one question about the PoB though - where's the culling dps coming from? I couldn't find any source of cull..
"
dizika wrote:
Not sure what more can you expect when it comes to clearing with Ice shot? It's literally amazing; chain + herald destroy stuff all over the screen and slightly off of it most of the time.

I do have one question about the PoB though - where's the culling dps coming from? I couldn't find any source of cull..

From dagger mastery bro, Crit have culling
Last edited by nomez15 on Nov 18, 2021, 12:38:33 PM
Wow.. Totally missed those two masteries O_O

Thanks!
Hi!
It is better to have increased cold damage or elemental damage, because there are few in the league with cold damage (the base of the large cluster I mean)
Hey, how does this fare against delve bosses? Or I suppose delve in general. Thanks!

Greetings , this is how far i ve gotten.
Build is solid for everything you throw at it
Currently working on a bow upgrade craft but feel hard to overcome it.

Thank you for the build

Edit: I really need to find a way for automated Power Charges , Frenzy is annoying :p
Last edited by Oxidizerr on Nov 19, 2021, 4:36:29 AM
"
magick2 wrote:
Hi!
It is better to have increased cold damage or elemental damage, because there are few in the league with cold damage (the base of the large cluster I mean)

Definitely cold damage, Blanketed Snow is the best notable to have for DPS, but would be the most expensive.

"
PhantomSword wrote:
Hey, how does this fare against delve bosses? Or I suppose delve in general. Thanks!

I delved to 250-ish depth without much difficulties, but didn't meet Aul. Didn't like Delve too much to bother to try searching for him.

"
Oxidizerr wrote:

Greetings , this is how far i ve gotten.
Build is solid for everything you throw at it
Currently working on a bow upgrade craft but feel hard to overcome it.

Thank you for the build

Edit: I really need to find a way for automated Power Charges , Frenzy is annoying :p

Cheers, glad you enjoyed it. IMO the build is a relatively simple to play & decently automated build, and could be made better if you have a higher APS bow & quality on your frenzy setup to make it smoother. However if you insist on getting it fully automated Farrul's Fur is probably your go-to solution.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
"
mantol456 wrote:
Cheers, glad you enjoyed it. IMO the build is a relatively simple to play & decently automated build, and could be made better if you have a higher APS bow & quality on your frenzy setup to make it smoother. However if you insist on getting it fully automated Farrul's Fur is probably your go-to solution.

I was thinking crafting a bow with similar DPS but %chance power charge on crit.
I really wouldnt want to pass on so much evasion and spell suppression but thanks for the advice!
"
Dralekat wrote:
Currently playing the build, I'm 93, spent like 20-30ex in it. The point I don't like the most (cuz' I'm quite lazy) is that I have to cast frenzy to get my power charges, I'd prefer charge in the map and have the power charge stacking with the Ice Shot, don't know if I'll lose a lot of damage without 6-7 power charge at least...
Right now, I tried using Mirage Archer but as I'm destroying monster packs too fast, I don't generate a lot, not tried on bosses yet.
Any ideas to get the power charges the lazy way ?
Ty for your time & for the build ! :)

"
You actually only need to press the frenzy button once in a while (Every <10 seconds) to generate & maintain those charges. If it's still bothersome to you then Farrul's Fur & Aspect of the Cat is the way to go. Be mindful of the loss of Spell Suppression from Hyrri's chest though.

Question about this...

If I buy a Shaper ring that grants Level 20 Aspect of the Cat and keep the Hyrri's Ire, how might that play out in comparison? I'd lose the Aspect of the Crab from the original build, but wouldn't have to utilize the 4-link for Frenzy. Is there another link that could take its place to provide the added defensive layer that I'd be missing from Aspect of the Crab?

Just spitballing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info