⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Hey, Im thinking League Start with this build. Is it possible to level with this?
"
Do you guys play without a teleport skill? Do you need both BL and brands? Thinking of dropping one for flame dash just for the QoL.

Withering step is the movement skill, feel free to replace with a teleport skill.
"
BD9a wrote:
Hey, Im thinking League Start with this build. Is it possible to level with this?

There's a leveling section on the first page, but it's a bit rough. You're not going to hit maps as fast with this build for sure. You can level as a spell build or as a minion build but either way it's not as optimal as your classic league starters.
I usually level as a minion build with a similar backbone tree to the final build and regret out of the minion and life nodes post-70 once I have the base gear to go CI. I think this league I'll mix it up and go Dominating Blow minion for variety.
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
"
Do you guys play without a teleport skill? Do you need both BL and brands? Thinking of dropping one for flame dash just for the QoL.

Withering step is the movement skill, feel free to replace with a teleport skill.

Yeah I wanted to keep Withering step for the withered debuffs and phasing, but also wanted flame dash to teleport over ravines and stuff. Guess it's one or the other?
"
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
"

Yeah I wanted to keep Withering step for the withered debuffs and phasing, but also wanted flame dash to teleport over ravines and stuff. Guess it's one or the other?

You get withered from the spiders, so don't worry about the debuff. You can also consider removing clarity if you don't have a clarity mod watcher's eye, if that's still in the gem setup you are looking at.
"
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
"

It is one or the other, Withering Step will use your flame dash charges
"
"
"
Ariakan80 wrote:

It is one or the other, Withering Step will use your flame dash charges

Yeah I was thinking about that too. It would be annoying to wait to use flame dash with withering step constantly being used. I just don't get how you guys can play with no teleport skill. It would be so annoying without that QoL.
"
Ariakan80 wrote:

You get withered from the spiders, so don't worry about the debuff. You can also consider removing clarity if you don't have a clarity mod watcher's eye, if that's still in the gem setup you are looking at.

Do the spiders apply wither without the wither support gem? I can't find this info anywhere.
Last edited by IppoMakunouchi on Oct 21, 2021, 10:01:01 PM
You should take the movements you prefer!!

When you want some defences and fast damagesupport with some withers, take withering step. But most use flamedash or frostblink for the teleports.

The withering touch support of the spiders solely apply full 15 withers singletarget with multistrike.

You can combinate flamedsh with phaserun on lmb, it's not a blinkskill, and quicksilverflasks. More tipps are in "controls and movement "
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 11:33:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info