Ethercraft Aura Effect

I need purple back attachments next, please. ;-)
Too bright!
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
This is reminiscent of the Hooded Cloaks release. All 8 were exactly the same with the exception of colour. If there was a bundle for those, it no longer seems to be available. At the time, I wondered if it would have been better to offer those at a higher price for a single item, the colour of which could be changed similarly to the way hideout decorations can have multiple appearances. While a bundle offers the same flexibility, along with not having to re-equip it to characters with different themes, it also doesn't force somebody who knows they will only ever use 1 theme to pay a higher price, which my idea would have. Well done GGG.

The auras convey an effective theme with less saturation obscuring a player's vision of threats around a character than many other popular versions. That deserves another 'well done, GGG'. The combination of celestial and toxic themes is curious. While having a green variant isn't undesirable, I wonder if there was a yellow/orange theme that didn't make it to release.

Last edited by MonTerran on Jan 19, 2021, 11:18:30 AM
If you run all 4 at once, how does it look then?
It should behave as RGB lightning right :D
These are pretty! I def prefer when a set of colors of an item are released all together rather than a later recolor. Adding recolors later kind of reminds me of Subeta of all places.
Yeah this should all definitely be rolled into a single, $12.50 USD MTX. No hate; I know they've gotta make money, but simply sliding the chroma slider does not justify a whole new slot in the store with full price tag. At least the bundle drops it all the way down to $28 for the lot of them — $50 feels bad.
Suggestion for POE2 : allow us to change the color of the MTX that we buy.

This is 4 color, but if with my blade vortex, i don't want this green-yellow, i want a green-white. (the color of the Ghostflame serie ; but on this effect, becaus the texture is more nice)
this is really nice, I like that we can choose a theme color to fit with other mtx
I want to see what it looks like with multiple auras overlapping.
if they make a white or black one like this i ll def buy it simple but very nice!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info