Ethercraft Aura Effect

Is there video with all auras active?
This looks like a celestial/black hole design that took a left turn.
Is such a version incomming? :)
Well crafted, but to me the colors are too bright. Also, the planet like orbs feel redundant. The auras look better without them.
Damn that's pretty.
I don't know about you, but I find most aura effects horrific because they are 100% static. If they had a little bit of Physics while running, I would have bought many and would use them.
You know, if you could desync the orb rotation of your auras, like it always start at one fixed point and it followed the timing you activated it. Then it would be great to have multiple of those. But you can't. So it's pointless, overlaping is really bad, like the dragons in white/black aura effects or the old lightning, arctic, infernal skulls aura effects.
"
Genjitsu wrote:
We are ridiculously overdue for golems skin...

and let's not forget the character portrait mtx ( not the frame, the face ) which has been empty on every single character the community has ever made for several years now.

Bad as Flame Dash Vs Leap Slam or similar. Leap Slam gets a lot of use but there's like 3 MTX vs 10 or something Flame Dash. It's lame. Personally I think all the Dash skills should be interchangeable.

It wouldn't be hard to alter the effect slightly for Blink and wouldn't need to change anything for Dash.

That's a pipe dream though.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
I wish i could pay for the Ethercraft Aura with ETH (the Cryptocurrency)...

Why you still refused to accept Crypto (Bitcoin etc) ? :-(
"
MrTeatimeYT wrote:
Eh not the best aura effect ive seen so far.

Not the worst either though.

Missed Golden opportunity to say "not the worst ether though"
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Guys give us some wallpapers with Maven full HD :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info