Before we launch Echoes of the Atlas tomorrow

Ty GGG
Been a fair bit of negativity in the past few days, and won't deny I was bummed with some nerfs on my builds. But thinking about it, you're just changing things up some we don't get stale. Nothing like a challenge to keep you interested!

Love this game, and long live GGG & POE

Bought a decent size pack to celebrate you guys.

Cheers for tomorrow
Deleted
Last edited by KicsiSVK on Jan 26, 2021, 11:10:38 AM
I was asking for this so many times but finally you guys did it and put another month into developement.
You wont regret it and the Community will thank you for it, you will see!
I hope it will be that schedule from now on. Rather have good and polished content instead of being fucked up about bugs and balancing problems for the first 2 weeks of every patch.
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
I rly don't want to hate, I hope it will be great, I really do. But, em I the only one, who thinks that a lot of leagues are basically the same? Spawn mobs in some way => kill them. (there were some exclusions from this) I mean - Harvest was kinda innovative, but for that same reason hated by majority. While leagues like Breach, Abyss, Legion, Delirium, Ritual, (to some extend also Metamorph) were basically focused on the same thing - spawn extra mobs => kill them. Also usually within a timer.
I am kinda tired of everything being just a simple spawn => kill mechanic AND a race against a timer, because there is rarely anything else mechanically in the league (great examples of different approaches were Heist, Harvest (some parts), Syndicate (but the timer was there again))

Otherwise the expansion stuff looks great. Just feeling kinda meh about the league itself.
POG ( ͡° ᗜ ͡°)
"
Overmind29 wrote:
I rly don't want to hate, I hope it will be great, I really do. But, em I the only one, who thinks that a lot of leagues are basically the same? Spawn mobs in some way => kill them. (there were some exclusions from this) I mean - Harvest was kinda innovative, but for that same reason hated by majority. While leagues like Breach, Abyss, Legion, Delirium, Ritual, (to some extend also Metamorph) were basically focused on the same thing - spawn extra mobs => kill them. Also usually within a timer.
I am kinda tired of everything being just a simple spawn => kill mechanic AND a race against a timer, because there is rarely anything else mechanically in the league (great examples of different approaches were Heist, Harvest (some parts), Syndicate (but the timer was there again))

Otherwise the expansion stuff looks great. Just feeling kinda meh about the league itself.

Agreed. Heist and blight are somewhat diferent although u still have extra mobs to kill at least the mechanic is diferent specially blight with tower defence style. I liked and hope they still try to inovate in the future. Problem is people this day only care about dps and zoom zoom/finishing a map in 30 secs. And these people have a big influence on ggg decisions (see timers everywhere) so I doubt it will change anytime soon.
"
Overmind29 wrote:

Agreed. Heist and blight are somewhat diferent although u still have extra mobs to kill at least the mechanic is diferent specially blight with tower defence style. I liked and hope they still try to inovate in the future. Problem is people this day only care about dps and zoom zoom/finishing a map in 30 secs. And these people have a big influence on ggg decisions (see timers everywhere) so I doubt it will change anytime soon.
Map sustain without trade sites when?
Thanks for doing great work !!!

POE 4 LIFE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info