Before we launch Echoes of the Atlas tomorrow

Thanks for listening and trusting in the community! We all love the game and an extra month is no big sacrifice for you all to be less stressed and experience the league as intended from week 1!
There will always be some smaller issues at launch of course. Don't let any of these issues lessen the overall impact that i'm sure this change will have on the league, expansion and, most importantly, your team!!
Last edited by Incarcerated on Jan 15, 2021, 6:31:58 AM
Despite the ups and downs, you continue to show a real desire to question yourself and a sincere interest in the players, which is a credit to the profession!
If in addition you enjoy it, it's even better !!!
Can't wait to test: D
I just want to say a wholeheartedly thank you GGG! Keep up the good work!
Thank you guys for all the effort. You surely are the best. POE is the game with the most hours I spent on, and I am ashamed to say that I never had the chance to kill all bosses, but nevertheless, I am still having fun leveling and trying over and over :D and it just show how amazing the game is and how great company you are by delivering fresh new ideas every few months, like no other games does. Thank you!
Last edited by guydarkmuse on Jan 15, 2021, 6:41:19 AM
I cant wait to play this.... Good Job GGG and you Chris ;)

Thanks for this amazing game. Keep up this great job!
Yo ma man <3
LETS DO IT .... :)
SHADOW_DIMIR
TY and leeeets GOOOO!!!!
Im sooo hyped! Heist league was my first "serious" league ever but i started it late, about halfway. Im soooo hyped to play a league from the very start!

gonna buy a Supporter Pack asap when i get my pay, because I really love what you have done with the game over the years and you guys deserves all the support you can get!

<3
Need help! Cant stop playin! T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info