Path of Building for Mac! 3.24-ready

"
motation wrote:
Hey,

I think Arciinus just needs to create another release which will fetch the latest changes from the pob-community.

In the meantime you can help yourself by adding the change.
This can be done by fetching and building the sources or add only the missing change.

You would need to update/replace
PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/MacOS/Classes/ImportTab.lua file with the pob-community version
=> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/dev/src/Classes/ImportTab.lua

Just copy the content from the web and then overwrite PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/MacOS/Classes/ImportTab.lua

e.g. using vscode as editor

cd PathOfBuilding.app
code Contents/MacOS/Classes/ImportTab.lua

Overwrite the content with the content from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/dev/src/Classes/ImportTab.lua

When you have done this, you should be able to load your stuff again.

Tried this and have the same issue.
Last edited by kaysonlolz on Aug 24, 2023, 10:13:48 AM
m1 on latest os

crash on character import and crash on saving.
Just updated!
everything working now, thank you
i get this responce when i try to open it

i dl it, and just copy past it into apps. im on a mac m2

“PathOfBuilding” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.
"
MagicAourun wrote:
i get this responce when i try to open it

i dl it, and just copy past it into apps. im on a mac m2

“PathOfBuilding” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

try opening it, then when you get that message go to system settings > privacy & security, then click open anyway
Thank you so much for the update! I would have tried the previously mentioned fixes but I unfortunately don't understand Mac enough to be editing anything yet >.> You're the king amongst kings for keeping this project up to date
I want to rock right meow
Anyone having problems with trade? The import crashes got fixed in the latest release, but picking a slot to trade for causes a crash at what seems like the end of the weight calculation. (I hit "find best" and it dies after it spends a while calculating mod weights.)
Dumb answer for the next person:

rm -rf ~/Path\ of\ Building

this will clear your session data, you'll lose your saved builds, you'll need to get a new poesessid. it's possible

rm ~/Path\ of\ Building/Session.xml

will also work.
Anyone know if this works on Sonoma yet? Just wanted to check before I update lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info