[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
thelegends59 wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
thelegends59 wrote:
hello man ,
i really like your build, but i'm kind of a problem with it.. Like when i'm in a combat i make myself OS by some mob..
Do you have any idea why ?

Thank you!

Hi thanks, glad you like it.

I'm sorry, I dunno what "OS" means. Please explain.

You mean mobs are killing you Off Screen?

Hey, sorry it's for One shot ! Cause i'm doing the thrid boss Labyrinth and i don't start hitting him, he jump to me and One shot me ( i got almost 10 lvl more lvl than him) ! If you have a solution to my problem ?
Thank you very much

Yes, Uber Izaro is going to 1-shot you with a slam at lvl 76. Not sure what you are expecting, but that's normal. Doesn't matter if you are level 90 and he's 68, he can still one-shot you if you're not careful.

Maybe you're new to the game?

Also, he has Lieutenants today, so maybe you one-shot yourself due to reflect.

GL

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Don't run Uber Lab with Abyssus!
Last edited by corosou on Jan 24, 2021, 7:37:11 AM
3.13 Quick Video Update!

Hi guys,

Figured it was about time to show some vids.

Here's a pretty nice T16 Phoenix double kill. First normal and then Ritual.

Youtube: T16 Phoenix - Double Boss Kill (Normal + Ritual)

Unfortunately, sound didn't record, so I added some chill music so it wasn't silent.

Either way, pretty happy with this result.

Stay tuned for more vids soon!

GL
Followed this build, had some problems with discrepancy but I'd thought I'd just wing it. I just cleared A10 kitava and started maps. Now here's .y problem. According to the build I should spec for axes... BUT YOUR ITEMS ARE SWORDS. IM now stuck with this dumb juggernaut holding 2 axes and I can't seem to optimise
"
1SecondHero wrote:
Followed this build, had some problems with discrepancy but I'd thought I'd just wing it. I just cleared A10 kitava and started maps. Now here's .y problem. According to the build I should spec for axes... BUT YOUR ITEMS ARE SWORDS. IM now stuck with this dumb juggernaut holding 2 axes and I can't seem to optimise

You're doing fine, this is normal. I was using axes until I got my swords a couple days ago.

Check the previous pages from #2 until now to see how I progressed in gear.

Also in poe.ninja, you can see my toon:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/corosou/Corossoo

From there check top-right "snapshots" to see the tree and gear as I progressed:

GL
3.13 Quick Video Update!

Hi guys,

Figured you guys wanna see what it looks mapping, so here's a full run of a juiced T16 Burial Chambers:

Youtube: T16 Burial Chambers - Corrupted, Beyond, Juiced

Enjoy!
Wanna try this as my second character in ritual. Any tips on which unique to prioritize?
"
_Katosjka wrote:
Wanna try this as my second character in ritual. Any tips on which unique to prioritize?

Cool, thanks!

Go for the cheaper stuff first. Gloves, belt, amulet, boots, flasks. Then jewels, helm enchant, Cinder flask, weapons and finally Bottled Faith ( which I don't have myself, so not really required).

Check the previous pages from #2 on to see how I progressed in gear.

As far as chest goes, you can go with anything that has armour/life/res. There's no way I'm going to spend 30EX on Replica Farrul's and the chest I got + Life Essence craft is more than enough for end-game.

Unless Farrul goes down in price, I may go for a rare explody chest which are crazy cheap this league cuz of Harvest.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
_Katosjka wrote:

Cool, thanks!

Go for the cheaper stuff first. Gloves, belt, amulet, boots, flasks. Then jewels, helm enchant, Cinder flask, weapons and finally Bottled Faith ( which I don't have myself, so not really required).

As far as chest goes, you can go with anything that has armour/life/res. There's no way I'm going to spend 30EX on Replica Farrul's and the chest I got + Life Essence craft is more than enough for end-game.

Unless Farrul goes down in price, I may go for a rare explody chest which are crazy cheap this league cuz of Harvest.

GL

Have you tried maven or any end boss with maven? I gave up on my lightning trap build because I just die too much.
"
_Katosjka wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
_Katosjka wrote:

Cool, thanks!

GL

Have you tried maven or any end boss with maven? I gave up on my lightning trap build because I just die too much.

No maven herself yet, but I haven't turned off Maven spectating since early game, if that's what you mean.
3.12 Quick Gear Update!

Hi guys,

Check out what I just crafted for myself:

This is much cheaper than Farrul's and it was pretty fun to craft.

I could try to go for explody, but I really should have done that before I started the craft instead of after, as getting the roll with remove/add phys is pretty hard.

Either way, it's a sick chest and already overkill for all end-game.

For those interested in making your own, the Astral Plate ilvl 100, 6L - white bases are pretty cheap right now.

For details about the mod tags for Harvest crafting it, you'll want to check out: https://www.craftofexile.com

Also, you can ask for crafting help in "The Forbidden Trove" discord server and also buy/sell crafts there: https://discord.gg/jkFFCujR

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info