[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

I am enjoying the build, I am running into a issue getting into late yellow maps. I am dying a lot. I am using a tabula, should I replace that with a chest with armor and life or the death's door boots?
"
Fuzzy66 wrote:
I am enjoying the build, I am running into a issue getting into late yellow maps. I am dying a lot. I am using a tabula, should I replace that with a chest with armor and life or the death's door boots?

Cool, thanks!

Yes, replace Tabula. It has no armour. Get a Bringer of Rain or some chest with as much armour/life/res you can afford and Death's doors are only if you are dying a lot to Bleed, but not required.

Also, pickup an Alchemist's Jade Flask of Grounding.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jan 22, 2021, 6:21:39 PM
The tree link doesn't work... Can't see tree for this. :/
"
jacobbc2 wrote:
The tree link doesn't work... Can't see tree for this. :/

Are you talking about the PoB export?

You need Path of Building Community Fork: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases/download/v1.4.170.24/PathOfBuildingCommunity-Setup-1.4.170.24.exe
I got more gear and feeling better playing this. Its just so much fun with all the movement speed.

Have you looked into trying to increase the life leech for more surviveabilty? How does the leech work with this? If I leave 3 bladestorms running in an area, are they leeching or is my direct cast the only thing leeching? I get a lot of times where my life gets half way down and I heal using a health pot but with our attack speed, life leech should heal us quicker but I don't feel that.
"
Fuzzy66 wrote:
I got more gear and feeling better playing this. Its just so much fun with all the movement speed.

Have you looked into trying to increase the life leech for more surviveabilty? How does the leech work with this? If I leave 3 bladestorms running in an area, are they leeching or is my direct cast the only thing leeching? I get a lot of times where my life gets half way down and I heal using a health pot but with our attack speed, life leech should heal us quicker but I don't feel that.

Cool! Glad you're having fun.

No, I'm not going to bother with life leech. I feel fine as is, but you are more than welcome to.

I have not tested it, but Leech is "per hit", so just like right now you keep gaining Combat Rush from Close Combat from Storms left behind, it should work the same with Leech.

I only use my life flask when I really need to. You should be healing with Enduring Cry on left mouse button constantly. Are you not doing that?

GL
3.13 Quick Update: Finally got proper weapons!

Took me forever, but reached a major milestone.

Here's how I'm looking now:

Paradoxica: 9EX
Saviour: 8EX

Still need some key items like Bottled Faith, Awakened gems, and Enlighten 4 to fit in Herald of Purity, but the build is already feeling great even without those!

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jan 23, 2021, 12:47:26 PM
hello man ,
i really like your build, but i'm kind of a problem with it.. Like when i'm in a combat i make myself OS by some mob..
Do you have any idea why ?

Thank you!
"
thelegends59 wrote:
hello man ,
i really like your build, but i'm kind of a problem with it.. Like when i'm in a combat i make myself OS by some mob..

Thank you!

Hi thanks, glad you like it.

I'm sorry, I dunno what "OS" means. Please explain.

You mean mobs are killing you Off Screen?
Last edited by corosou on Jan 23, 2021, 2:29:29 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
thelegends59 wrote:
hello man ,

Thank you!

Hi thanks, glad you like it.

I'm sorry, I dunno what "OS" means. Please explain.

You mean mobs are killing you Off Screen?

Hey, sorry it's for One shot ! Cause i'm doing the thrid boss Labyrinth and i don't start hitting him, he jump to me and One shot me ( i got almost 10 lvl more lvl than him) ! If you have a solution to my problem ?
Thank you very much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info