[3.13]FaketankDeadeye l Bleed l Balance l New Update 20/1/2564 GMT+7

aftor topic go next character ? =)
Bad this build? dont like?
I tried the same thing to league start. Got me to red maps and honestly it doesn't feel very good. Dodge/evasion is just a one shot waiting to happen. Don't build it like me. I'm waiting for a build to catch my eye to I can reroll. I played bleed bow gladiator a few leagues ago and its much stronger. It's obviously early in the league and I have plenty of room to improve gear but it just doesn't feel great tbh.

The issue is how much you have to give up to invest in crit on top of bleed nodes. Its stretched too thin IMO.

I league started as this too and came to the same conclusions, had a lot of problems with expensive solutions, i'm rerolling to toxic rain pathfinder.

I'm only at 70 now and havent had any problems but feared it was drop off when I got to harder content. I played the gladiator version for the majority of last league but wanted ot give something else a shot.

Below are a few of the things I've observed so far....

1. I think we have to consider if its worth it to path to the left as a DeadEye to get Redstorm and the axe cluster for lioneye's jewel? I dont know the answer yet, but I'm leaning towards no, as you could annoint cleaving for the "bleeding you inflict deals damage faster", while saving a ton of other points.

2. IMO there seems to be some level of conflict taking imbalanced guard, iron reflexes, wind dancer, as well as acro/phase acro. I chose to skip imbalanced guard but keep acro for now.

3. I think with harvest crafting elder bow should definitely be a priority. Nothing wrong with Arborix, as the flat physical is great, but its not exactly easy to get early on since its gated behind guardian drops.

4. Edit adding one more point. From my experience playing the gladiator version, Chain is superior to Pierce in clear for split arrow. Since our damage is from puncture I think it makes since to use chain instead and focus on a different armor besides lioneeyes. Again this is just my opinion on this one.

I'm going to continue to push and see if I can make it work with some changes. Imay end up switching to one of the trees that paths totally right though and see if it works out better

Last edited by stephenp1983 on Jan 19, 2021, 1:42:25 PM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

I'm only at 70 now and havent had any problems but feared it was drop off when I got to harder content. I played the gladiator version for the majority of last league but wanted ot give something else a shot.

Below are a few of the things I've observed so far....

1. I think we have to consider if its worth it to path to the left as a DeadEye to get Redstorm and the axe cluster for lioneye's jewel? I dont know the answer yet, but I'm leaning towards no, as you could annoint cleaving for the "bleeding you inflict deals damage faster", while saving a ton of other points.

2. IMO there seems to be some level of conflict taking imbalanced guard, iron reflexes, wind dancer, as well as acro/phase acro. I chose to skip imbalanced guard but keep acro for now.

3. I think with harvest crafting elder bow should definitely be a priority. Nothing wrong with Arborix, as the flat physical is great, but its not exactly easy to get early on since its gated behind guardian drops.

4. Edit adding one more point. From my experience playing the gladiator version, Chain is superior to Pierce in clear for split arrow. Since our damage is from puncture I think it makes since to use chain instead and focus on a different armor besides lioneeyes. Again this is just my opinion on this one.

I'm going to continue to push and see if I can make it work with some changes. Imay end up switching to one of the trees that paths totally right though and see if it works out better

i think i agree with everything you said, im enjoying the build so far, i would like to see your improvmentes to this build :D
"
aleroness wrote:
how to level this build? i mean gems etc

Clear Speed : Split Arrow > Chance to Bleed > Pierce > Deadly Ailment > Brutality > Maim > Vicious instead Pierce if you got lioneye vision.

Boss : Puncture > Deadly Ailment > Brutality > Vicious. if you got assailum. Use Unbound instead Vicious
Guys should i focus on getting the helmet, or chest 6l?
"
7514630 wrote:

i think i agree with everything you said, im enjoying the build so far, i would like to see your improvmentes to this build :D

yep slowly making progress but will post back as I get better gear more levels.
"
7514630 wrote:
Guys should i focus on getting the helmet, or chest 6l?

I recommend Chest first. For leveling
wich cluster jewel do you recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info