[3.13]FaketankDeadeye l Bleed l Balance l New Update 20/1/2564 GMT+7

"
Arcinatos wrote:
This build looks pretty damn cool, just wondering where would you path first on the tree while leveling up?

Update already.Thanks
"
i003 wrote:
Out of curiosity? Why that bow and not an elder bleed bow?

Also, you think that build will preform better than the champion version?

I pick this bow because
-High base Physical Damage.
-Iron Reflexes with this bow safe 2 points
-For leveling this very good. +25% Movement Speed & 150 Evasion if cast dash recently (fast & safe with armor)
-+25% Attack Speed haven't cast dash recently

about other i think are not necessary.

In the End.If i got many budget. I'll use elder bow instead.

Champion? Bleed?
-DPS = Deadeye better
-Defensing = not sure but know only deadeye got high dodge.

if Gladiator Bleed
-Single DPS = Deadeye better
-Clear Speed = Gladiator better
-Defensing = not sure its up to path of passives tree you plan. I see many player didn't pick dodge & less dmg taken. I see they got only Armor and some Phys.Reduction. And their Armor&Phys.Reduction come from flask!!
I see in the PoB that if we leave Oak alive - the bandit - the dps increases with 2m. so we leave him alive or we kill all for the 2 pasives?
if i am doing something wrong fell free to scold me i am really new to the game.
wouldnt it be better to use ensnaring arrow as totem so you can put 2 with multiple totem. since we want rupture to up 100% of the time?
"
Lipy4You wrote:
I see in the PoB that if we leave Oak alive - the bandit - the dps increases with 2m. so we leave him alive or we kill all for the 2 pasives?
if i am doing something wrong fell free to scold me i am really new to the game.

-I killed him for 2 passives points. But if you're looking for more DMG. Try to pick it.
-Don't worry about wrong or right for this game. We all got own path. Just play like your like it that enough. <<<< I'm think like this. Other player idk.
"
vadrieriand wrote:
wouldnt it be better to use ensnaring arrow as totem so you can put 2 with multiple totem. since we want rupture to up 100% of the time?

Oh ! Interesting for someone lazy like me to spam skill lol. But i'm not sure totem can inflict rapturing or not. Maybe try it. Thanks
Last edited by computerEASY on Jan 15, 2021, 6:08:48 AM
how to level this build? i mean gems etc
Last edited by aleroness on Jan 15, 2021, 7:44:09 AM
droped one lioneye's fall, guess i'm lucky, btw the helmet are so expensive
no aspect of cat for the gloves?
"
7514630 wrote:
no aspect of cat for the gloves?

Probably not because you want the benefits of the gloves withing procing crimson blood from having cat's stealth.

OP very interesting build, I'm at 53 now and has been very smooth so far. The only thing I was on the fence about is imbalanced guard and if its worth taking here given you take wind dancer, acrobatics, and it decreases other sources of damage reduction. Was curious on your thoughts on that keystone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info