Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

I think the real problem is you guys generated a lot of hype by announcing improvements to all ascendancy classes, but then published a flat nerf to most of them instead. It’s the very unfortunate communication why you’re gettin so much heat.
I know best ascendency for those who dont like new ascendancy changes
1. 100 movement speed
2. 1000 hp/es/mana
3. 200 attack/cast speed
4. 200 crit chance/ 100 crit multiplier
Like seriously, what is wrong with you guys. They nerfed the most played builds becasue they were simply toi strong for the state of the gamę. It almost felt like if there were literally 5 subclasses in this game.

Obviously most people are pissed if they have never touched anything other than necro and assassin..

Good work GGG, BALANCE SHIT OUT!
Why is everyone complainging so much? What the hell is the point in continuing to play the game if you dont have the creativity to try something new. They spend all their time creating new ways to play and yet yall have the nerve to complain because you cant be the same assassin, necro, or whatever you have been for however many years. Go cry somewhere else or better yet why not try to make a better game yourself? Oh yea..
You cant. So quit your complaining, turn on your brain and figure out a new build.
These changes are great! Do not listen to your players when it comes to overall game design, they are completely incompetent and only see their own small world without a greater context. Most are also completely irrational and cannot think further than to their next build.
"
Marobudka wrote:
I think the real problem is you guys generated a lot of hype by announcing improvements to all ascendancy classes, but then published a flat nerf to most of them instead. It’s the very unfortunate communication why you’re gettin so much heat.

Those *are* improvements! You only see one aspect of it. Open your eyes !
"
ZTheBeastZ wrote:
Why is everyone complainging so much? What the hell is the point in continuing to play the game if you dont have the creativity to try something new. They spend all their time creating new ways to play and yet yall have the nerve to complain because you cant be the same assassin, necro, or whatever you have been for however many years. Go cry somewhere else or better yet why not try to make a better game yourself? Oh yea..
You cant. So quit your complaining, turn on your brain and figure out a new build.

meybe you should go and figure out why they not rebalance monsters to be able use more spectres nerf the op spectres and rebalance them

ggg answer nope we gona rip your spectres gem and ascendancy soo you spectres will be dying every freaking time and on top of that we will nerf your dmg

not even saying 85% of spectres not work in pob

right now there is meybe max 15 spectres that are usable even if there is etlesst hundreds of spectres they are mostly bad and cant do any dmg and even dont have survivability

72 lvl spectres like are you kidding me ? spectres are dead now
Last edited by CreazyX on Jan 12, 2021, 5:05:28 AM
After seeing these changes I am really unsure of what build to go for.. Like you removed the dot boost from trickster, hiero can't place two totems. I think you overdid this modification a bit.
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
Love this and thanks, GGG.

For me, PoE has been less about making an OP meta build min-maxed to the gods, but about CREATIVITY and the challenge to make a build to see if knowledge of the mechanics alone could get me past lvl90.

I learn a lot form the top-tier streamers, but I get bored when everyone is hopping on the bandwagon for that ONE build that can only really be optimized one specific way.

this
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Well, as a guy who played raider nearly every league I must say that rather than diversification and underlying the different options the ascendancy has, removing 40% more elemental dmg made sure no one will go Veil over Chase. Overall the rework is a nerf.
Out of the most glaring changes, trading 40% ele dmg on Infusion and total of 50% att dmg on RA and Chase for permanent phasing or onslaught is straight up not worth it. Both effects were usually achievable after one attack anyways and with map clear those dmg modifiers granted you, it wasn't hard to reach the next mob group to keep them going.
Unless phasing and onslaught by themselves were boosted to cover for the loss, but I doubt it.

Maybe this is the league where I finally switch to Deadeye. Stationary Mirage Archers look fun to play with. Occupying Force -> Endless Munitions, Ricochet, Gathering Winds and Mirage Archer Support on Barrage or Barrage Supported skill and running around big bad bosses while 3 MA do all the work seems doable. 3 minion ranger equivalent of necro.

#MorePowerToNecro !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info