Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

its a joke ?
Ok, but tell me Bex, why you killed Assassin?

I can deal with almost everything but ANOTHER assassin nerf (he was nerfed already in the last patch) was really a kick in the ass.

RIP ASSASSIN WE'LL MISS YOU
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 11, 2021, 8:19:42 PM
1. Some ascendancies were straight up nerfed, there's no 'new powerful stuff' in their trees.
2. But we'll see if the overall balance changes you introduce tomorrow will compensate for that.
3. Non-nerfed ascendancies will also benefit from (2) which makes it so that ascendancies from (1) are still nerfed.

I don't mind any of that but please have the courage to call nerfs 'nerfs' when they happen, thank you.
Last edited by MPochoo on Jan 11, 2021, 8:19:52 PM
Thay make boss league year and nerf all builds for bosses :) LOL
And do you take us for idiots ?

You've straight out nerfed some ascendancies, and trying to tell us it's buffs ?

Assassin -34% movement speed. No buffs.

Yeah, maybe I'm blind, or stupid, probably a buff somewhere !

E X C U S E M E !
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
kiljoy wrote:
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
kiljoy wrote:
each league changes the game
each league people whine about changes.(without full picture or even trying them)

enjoy the game, except the change and enjoy the change.

least now they got something more to whine about than doors in hiest and harvest lol

cant wait for new league. will be a lot of fun.

Some people like playing a new build every month. Some people get attached to the builds they love playing. You can't fault either play style.

GGG's idea of meta shifting every league is always going to upset some people and make others happy.

I get that but leagues are changes and new. New league is new builds.
old builds go softcore.

going into new league you are expecting to start over and explore changes good and bad.

If not wanting new than why not just play softcore? ( i assume tbh. all my chars went to softcore grave yard at end of leagues to never be touched again til deleted for space)

lol did you undestand what BS you just wrote
ppl playing HC not because they want this and that builds. they play HC cause they want any emotions.

"go softcore" is same if you say: "just go play Wolcen then, i dont understand why ppl dont play Wolcen why complaining about POE if there is Wocen LOL"
I just got my ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060Ti Twin Edge OC 8G GDDR6 1695MHz Core to play new expansion and league.... Now I'm taking it back. Thank you GGG.
"
DotasinPoe wrote:
Thay make boss league year and nerf all builds for bosses :) LOL

if you play HC like me then.... omfg GL to us. LOL

Boss kill league with everything nerfed. Holyyy moly RIP Guardians
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 11, 2021, 8:24:59 PM
The garbage classes didn't even get buffed lol they just nerfed almost everything that was playable. If you're going to drop a nuke that removes 80% of the builds from the game release some good news first like the gem buffs so we know there's something to look forward to.
oh really? it was not a nerf?

Tell me how you "BUFFED" Guardian and Assassin(?).

ROFLMAO. These two classes are now dead.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 11, 2021, 8:26:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info