Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Acemont wrote:
GGG, from the bottom of my heart - FUCK. YOU. Fuck you so hard....... I invested my heart, soul and fuck knows how many Exlats and hours of grind on my Scion. Got that girl to 100 for the first time ever. Got 40/40 this League for the first time ever. And for the first time, in 6 years - with Echoes I had hope to FINALLY have a reason to play Standard. With my Scion, who I hoped to improve month after month. But you just went: "Nah mate fuck you and fuck you fun."
Well - FUCK. YOU. TOO. GGG.

Every.... Single... Fucking... Time....

My thoughts exactly. I invested a hide a out of time and from my point of view currency into my carrion golem necromancer, and now it's probably bricked.
I've noticed that the main supporters of nerfing builds are the same people that grind currency like its a job, its a GAME at its core. Not all players are going to rush making 100 mirrors by the end of the first month, that's not relatable and frankly not realistic, but yet those same players that play like that support the nerfs of everything that gets good with higher and higher expenses. Why? because they make that 100ex build in a week, get bored after realizing at that budget it performs well, as if that's not major investment.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Seriously can anyone explain how this Champion nerf can make any sense?
Last edited by vladimirxk7 on Jan 11, 2021, 3:42:42 PM
i can't wait dead game and we refund money. GGG u are bad!
"
Acemont wrote:
GGG, from the bottom of my heart - FUCK. YOU. Fuck you so hard....... I invested my heart, soul and fuck knows how many Exlats and hours of grind on my Scion. Got that girl to 100 for the first time ever. Got 40/40 this League for the first time ever. And for the first time, in 6 years - with Echoes I had hope to FINALLY have a reason to play Standard. With my Scion, who I hoped to improve month after month. But you just went: "Nah mate fuck you and fuck you fun."
Well - FUCK. YOU. TOO. GGG.

Every.... Single... Fucking... Time....

okokok. I get new players getting angry cause they dont know how ggg operate but u just said u played for 6 years... They even admited (several times) that they dont balance the game cause it is complicated if not impossible. What they do is shift the meta from X to Y to Z back to X and go on.

I dont like this too, nerfing and buffing things just to shift meta is a poor strategy that only works cause most people are sheep that follow the meta. If enought people start to complain and STOP using broken meta builds streamers use (they are paid to play) I bet things would get better and semblance of balance could be possible.

But yeah I bet my ass that half of the people complaining here will play the next broken thing on the next league as good hamsters they are.
daymm they really dont like bow players huh, not alot of people even played bows anymore and yet they nerf deadeye quite heavily, nice :D
I'm surprised Ground Slam got through, while Earthshatter did not. Ground slam is the more powerful ability.

Though, the Impale keystone change does hit both I guess.
"
Sammael wrote:
"
M_atrix wrote:
Thanks for nerfing every single minion build. Now I don't have a single build to play next league. Thank you very much. F this...

they didnt nerf arakali dagger build summon animate blade summon animate guardian build.

you guys need to check out other minion builds out there.

Are those builds truly league start viable from the start without mandatory uniques?
Like always, nerf everything and slightly buff things that no one will ever use, even after the "buffs".
Maybe you should play your game.
worse balance i've seen for all time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info