Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

some nodes areas are easy as only really want 2-3, and then others it's like I need every node :>

and how many points? Someone said 10, but I thought it was 4 encounters X2 so 8, anyone able to clarify?
Last edited by wolfwing on Jan 10, 2021, 7:37:50 PM
lol this is dope. GGWP
"
wolfwing wrote:
some nodes areas are easy as only really want 2-3, and then others it's like I need every node :>

and how many points? Someone said 10, but I thought it was 4 encounters X2 so 8, anyone able to clarify?

its 10 per area

you get them from the 3/4/5/6/10 boss encounters. 2 each.
This
Is
Beutiful
now to compare the exp from L87 abyssal depth mobs vs the density in chayula pure breach
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
wolfwing wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
This honestly looks like it'll wreck the economy. I find that concerning considering this is an expansion feature and will be around for the next year.

Yeah heaven forbid people can ACTUALLY play the main game, and not path of auction house.

+1

+1 from me, too

This next league is looking more awesome everyday. Also the map economy might be pretty different, some map regions being more profitable than others for xyz. This looks pog af and I love it.
"
Wckdneer wrote:
"
wolfwing wrote:

its 10 per area

you get them from the 3/4/5/6/10 boss encounters. 2 each.

Do the passives apply to the region its attached to, or is it global across the entire Atlas?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
No one has addressed my question earlier... would the +3 to monster level/hoard raise the level cap on items above what is currently possible?
I don't think I've been as hyped for an expansion as I am right now. The atlas customization looks absolutely bonkers - to the point of me being torn between playing new league (which also looks amazing) and a chance to play with these new toys on standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info