Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
wolfwing wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
This honestly looks like it'll wreck the economy. I find that concerning considering this is an expansion feature and will be around for the next year.

Yeah heaven forbid people can ACTUALLY play the main game, and not path of auction house.

+1
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
The only thing left for GGG to do now is to put trees inside items.

Make a system like abyss jewels. These jewels level up and have mini talent trees. You can only put them in items. The item affects what nodes can appear on them. In this way, they would work kinda like timeless jewels. There are several ways to balance them, eg: You can only have 1. The 'jewel' gets locked to the item once you start putting passives into them. They can take up a gem slot, or just be attached to items (like incubators). You could make people level them up to max without putting points into them, in order to make money (like leveling up Enlighten gems and selling them).

Could be fun.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Einhar deals 1000% more damage to unique monsters in areas. Einhar remains in area after mission is complete.

Need an item that makes Einhar with me permanently please! Not even joking PLEASE!

"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
aaaah einhar has a chance to replace all monsters with beasts wth hahaha thats gonna be fun
D4 BAD Baseg
"
aaaah einhar has a chance to replace all monsters with beasts wth hahaha thats gonna be fun

A map full of porcupines, right? xD
ooo fun.
my plan

Haewark: Harvest + Jun, undecided which is getting 4pts which is getting 6, I suspect I will go for intelligence gathering and all harvest but still considering.

Tirns End: 4 points delirium(singluar eternity), im not zoom zoom enough/meta enough to go for faster delirium increase which will likely be meta instead of singular eternity(I don't think many will take both), undecided on rest, probably 4 points to beast and 2 to invasion

Lex Proxima: I hate delving in leagues, getting to the point where it is fun for me is to tedious, so 6 points to harvest, 2 points ghosts, 2 points breach(gatekeepers)

Lex Ejoris: 4 points Alva(time dilation) and 4 points Delirium(compulsive hoarder) for sure, undecided on metamorph, persecutory delusion, or the vaal flesh merchant(unknown what it is yet), Cadiro is tempting but I love gambling in the temple/incursion items.

Glennach Cairns: 4 points Alva(contested development). 4 points beyond, last two unknown, all are good choices, probably going for strongbox.

New Vastir: 6 points legion, 4 points abyss, I may consider rogue exiles over abyss, again I hate delving in leagues.

Valdo's Rest: 4 points Jun, 6 points metamorph

Lira Arthain: 4 points heist, 6 points Einhar
Last edited by dorkdude2 on Jan 10, 2021, 7:31:06 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
10% is literally twice as many.

While it is likely going to be an additive 10%, the cynic inside me says there is a chance that it'll be implemented as a multiplicative bonus instead so a base 10% * 1.10 = 11% chance to spawn and not 20%. Gotta keep my expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised I guess.
Awesome!!!
"
DarrenPR wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
10% is literally twice as many.

While it is likely going to be an additive 10%, the cynic inside me says there is a chance that it'll be implemented as a multiplicative bonus instead so a base 10% * 1.10 = 11% chance to spawn and not 20%. Gotta keep my expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised I guess.

--

On the Q&A with Chris Wilson and Ziggy if I recall Chris inferred (or directly said) that the 10% would double the existing 10% chance. When you think about it, there is no way that GGG would do an extra 1%...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info