Ritual Challenge Rewards

A h/o... interesting. Too bad I won't be playing the league. Almost all new content will be available on standard anyway just like all "Atlas expansions".
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
pretty weak this time =(

I guess the weapon effect is okay but that character effect... the candles are fine but that other part seems to clash with the character
"
A h/o... interesting. Too bad I won't be playing the league. Almost all new content will be available on standard anyway just like all "Atlas expansions".

This. Emphatically. Nothing I've seen so far about the Ritual league is all that appealing. If this was a 24-challenge reward I MIGHT force myself to tough it out, but...

Eh, realistically I was never going to get a Celestial hideout anyway, so collecting them all isn't suddenly off the table just now. [Bestal voice]But it was nice to have the dream...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Rewards look great!

Shame about the hideout. Ah well.
PogchampusMAXIMUS
It's funny how people go crazy for a mediocre HO with an onion hut, when the same community makes HO's that are downright fantastic for their makeup.

I don't want to detract from GGG's commitment, but running a steamer and no-lifer game isn't for me anymore.

Good luck
(sorry for my bad English)
cool a hideout for 36!

I literally just finally unlocked the shaper hideout too lol, oh well I want that one more
The char effect is hideous. The ho is totally uninspired.

12 it is for me.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Rewards are awesome. Hideout is really unique
Last edited by SppokyVega on Jan 8, 2021, 8:08:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info