Ritual Challenge Rewards

"
Xzorn wrote:
36 or Bust this league.

I dunno what players are saying "best rewards ever". The hideout is 95% of the challenge rewards. Other stuff is basic. I guess people forgot about Synthesis.

At any rate love the idea of Challenge reward hideouts and wouldn't mind more helm attachments either. Stuff that mixes well with other MTX. Sick of seeing Portals.

True.

12 & 24 are standard / generic effects. Not terrible but not good either.

The 36 is by far the best reward since Talisman league in regards of impact.

Then it was a full armor set now you can at least enjoy yourself while chilling in HO. That is probably more amazing than the usual portals that people collected in droves over the years.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jan 8, 2021, 5:27:40 PM
OMG MENN THIS IS CRAZY
Its nice to see a HO
Holy hell that HO is AWESOME!

I may actually swap to this one from the coastal township I built back during Forsaken Masters when I had to level Vorici to 8.

(Still a bit mad at ya'll for taking Catarina out of my graveyard in Betrayal {wink, wink} why no image of Catarina??)
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jan 8, 2021, 5:50:51 PM
what a fantastic hideout ever

it will be my place very soon

thank you chris!
Top tier rewards right here
Everyone going for the SWEET Hideout check in here!

👋👋👋
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Looks good
Nú! Que HO maravilhoso!
Dentro!
--
Dammmmm! Realy realy beatifull HO.
Up!
Very disappointed in these rewards for the first time since blight. One of my motivators for the league are the rewards and this league I'm not feeling it so far. Hopefully the league mechanics make up for it. Or that the rewards are changed. I don't care whatsoever about a hideout and character effects under the character get in the way. I'm not one to complain about a game I've adored for years but these rewards hit hard somewhere inside of me. Makes me sad. I still love you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info