[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

Not sure what to buy next? i feel like my damage is lower than it should be. Was thinking of selling my hyrris and getting a farruls
https://pastebin.com/AjuHs0he
Was also debating on selling pandemonius for another amulet as my life is ridiculously low
Hey guys,

Just completed The Feared (Chayula/Shaper/Elder/Cortex/Atziri) with my editted version of the build.

I opted for much more life and overleach, at 5500 hp 600 es, and still hits ~ 12 mil Sirus DPS.

Most of the gear is self crafted thanks to Harvest being back.

You can definitely go for more tanky on this build as the damage is more than enough!

POB: https://pastebin.com/9PTeXLnx

Gear:
Spoiler

edit: finished my chest

it is more damage than farruls (as we already generate power charges from stormrider) but with 300 life 500 es extra!
Last edited by Stealthyy on Jan 27, 2021, 1:50:45 AM
Two questions:

Is barrage support the best way to go for clear? It feels a little cluncky

and is taste of hate that good for damage? since this build scales cold damage and not physical there wouldn't be that much to convert
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Two questions:

Is barrage support the best way to go for clear? It feels a little cluncky

and is taste of hate that good for damage? since this build scales cold damage and not physical there wouldn't be that much to convert

to me, if someone links ice shot with inspiration/barrage support, and says its for map clear - its a reason to close guide, and blacklist a person who created such guide.

ice shot - ice bite/awake added cold - awake ele dmg with attacks - awake chain - dmg on full life - hypothermia/mirage archer/culling strike/cold pene/onslaught

ice bite or added cold - depends from amount of frenzy charges and a way u gain them.

6th slot is basically filler, u just put there hypothermia for maximum dmg or cold pene. rest options are more like utility.

ice bite vs added cold works like:

if u have 7 frenzy charges - ice bite deals more dmg than added cold(not awakened one)
if u have less than 6 charges - added cold deals a bit more dmg.
awakened cold just beats everything, especially if its leveled one.
Last edited by tffiad on Jan 27, 2021, 8:18:05 AM
Glad to see an ice shot build again. Played it a few leagues back.

I'm still in white maps but have had really bad luck with currency this league.
I got around 2 ex if I turn some currency around.
Hard to decide on what to upgrade next, since I need to upgrade everything lol.

Anyone down to check my profile out and give me an idea of what to go for next?
I am trying to 6link (first time linker rip) a Hyrri's chest atm.

I'd prefer your advice to not be a 5+ ex item though ^^

edit: btw if you think my best upgrade would be another 5/6 link for barrage, which is my im trying to link the hyrri's chest, would u suggest I blow my currency on fusings or not? :D
Have not stressed so much on barrage since I dont struggle with singletarget on the low tiers I am at!
Last edited by weppe1337 on Jan 27, 2021, 10:04:13 AM
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Spoiler

edit: btw if you think my best upgrade would be another 5/6 link for barrage, which is my im trying to link the hyrri's chest, would u suggest I blow my currency on fusings or not? :D
Have not stressed so much on barrage since I dont struggle with singletarget on the low tiers I am at!

I see you have gotten a few upgrades since your last post. Its time to start using PoB and simming single item upgrades for yourself.

Put barrage in the 6L and ice shot in the 5L. Ice shot does not need to be on a 6L. This build struggles with single target while gearing.

I would be looking at Voidfletcher, Dying Sun and a +1 Barrage helm as the next few upgrades. +1 barrage helm is quite cheap, buy the base, use life essence and pray for good resists.

IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
What about cinderswallow urn? is it any good?
@moppr

I don't take soul rake because I need mana leech cap increase, not extra mana leech. If you go in pob you will see that soul rake doesn't give you extra mana leech. The reason is that your damage is so high that you hit the maximum mana / life leech already so you will require to increase your cap if you want faster leeches.

@Hellanoid

Yes, taste of hate is great. With ice shot you don't need that much phys convert, but once you start using barrage, the phys conversion actually adds quite alot (especially if you have high pDPS bow).

Also it provides tankiness. So it has an amazing defensive + offensive benefits.

@Stealthyy

Good job mate, and nice variaton. I relied mostly on dodging stuff via movement, but for sure having a less squishier version is often times more desirable.
Also good job of taking advantage of horticrafting!

@tffiad

I still think is a flavor thing. For me I gave up ice shot barrage quite quickly because I like moving a lot (hence the point blank route), so having a slow barrage period didn't bond well. However there are people who enjoy sitting and just spamming the mobs, so why not give them this option ?

Thanks for giving that nice Gem Damage breakdown.

And sad to see I'm on your blacklist.

@Iceteapeach13

Probably PoB settings. Probably also because I have double corrupted awakened and divergent gems in my setup. The guide itself was created from level 100 to lower level / gear because it started as a showing of ice deadeye end game dps. Eventually decided to add some intermediate steps for guidance.
Last edited by ZaPwner on Jan 27, 2021, 6:13:09 PM
Im confused when it comes to bow crafting. Since imprints are no longer a thing..
"
weppe1337 wrote:

i see u got 6l bow. good.

next step is elder mark ring + rare shaper influenced ring. its gives about 80% attack damage as well as some flat. good and cheap dps boost.

after that dying sun for +2 arrows.

@ZaPwner, well, ice shot generally always followed a logic which been used in derilium league - u stop, u die. so linking barrage support with ice shot is more like selfharming, because u stay on same place way too long.
Last edited by tffiad on Jan 28, 2021, 2:30:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info