[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

"
mojito000 wrote:

So i just took a deep look at your "current" PoB and have some questions before i start buy every piece (mandatory)...

Currently bought
. I wounder if I can swap clarity from helm with something else because the +4 lvl for a not max level gem sounds like a waste...

Since you suggested 7 passive voices, which means ill need to take 2 passives less on a lv 100 character ill have to take a guess and its the jewel socket next to scion socketed with the watchstone.

Unnatural instinct seems useless for me.

How do i cram all the auras into the build without corrupted rings? I mean the rings cost 100ex + each...

Doryani's Delusion or rare amulet (with vitality) and no enhance will get you all the auras available, unnatural instinct isnt required but grants 15% ES, 18% elemental damage and 10% mana (plus a little life which is useful if you use precision or other non % reserve aura with blood magic support)

As for my current build, the auras have been shuffled to get the most out of the enhance, previously the auras were https://pastebin.com/QBsLgDhk clarity is in the helmet cos there is nothing else to put there.

Without worrying about enhance and alt qual gems, put smite, vitality, discipline in the helm and one of: haste, wrath, hatred and zealotry, the rest in the shield. This is all assuming you have 275% aura effect and only need level 20 purities (not 23's).

As for saving skill points, the jewel near scion is 3 points, Retribution is 1 point, Thrillseeker is another 1 and 4 from the Insightfulness wheel... You may need some of the mana to reserve everything tho.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 2, 2020, 8:31:42 AM
Just managed to switch grace with determination and socket an extra dread banner. Now I have capped PDR at all time.
One interesting point is the anomalous version of dread banner grants 2% reduced damage from surrounding enemies, which is boosted to 4% with lvl4 enhance support. Not sure if this property is scaled by aura effect and if it is only activated when the banner is placed. Have anyone tested it yet?
"
Just managed to switch grace with determination and socket an extra dread banner. Now I have capped PDR at all time.
One interesting point is the anomalous version of dread banner grants 2% reduced damage from surrounding enemies, which is boosted to 4% with lvl4 enhance support. Not sure if this property is scaled by aura effect and if it is only activated when the banner is placed. Have anyone tested it yet?

Not sure how to test it, so far the only ones I know that scale with aura effect are ones phrased as aura's via "You and nearby Allies have x", I'd hope it works while not placed else it would be phrased "x per Stage on Placing the Banner".

edit: That alt quality is red on POB so it doesnt have the answer to if it scales with aura effect unfortunately.

Last edited by Snellious on Nov 2, 2020, 9:47:28 AM
Spoiler
"
Snellious wrote:
"
mojito000 wrote:

So i just took a deep look at your "current" PoB and have some questions before i start buy every piece (mandatory)...

Currently bought
. I wounder if I can swap clarity from helm with something else because the +4 lvl for a not max level gem sounds like a waste...

Since you suggested 7 passive voices, which means ill need to take 2 passives less on a lv 100 character ill have to take a guess and its the jewel socket next to scion socketed with the watchstone.

Unnatural instinct seems useless for me.

How do i cram all the auras into the build without corrupted rings? I mean the rings cost 100ex + each...

Doryani's Delusion or rare amulet (with vitality) and no enhance will get you all the auras available, unnatural instinct isnt required but grants 15% ES, 18% elemental damage and 10% mana (plus a little life which is useful if you use precision or other non % reserve aura with blood magic support)

As for my current build, the auras have been shuffled to get the most out of the enhance, previously the auras were https://pastebin.com/QBsLgDhk clarity is in the helmet cos there is nothing else to put there.

Without worrying about enhance and alt qual gems, put smite, vitality, discipline in the helm and one of: haste, wrath, hatred and zealotry, the rest in the shield. This is all assuming you have 275% aura effect and only need level 20 purities (not 23's).

As for saving skill points, the jewel near scion is 3 points, Retribution is 1 point, Thrillseeker is another 1 and 4 from the Insightfulness wheel... You may need some of the mana to reserve everything tho.

Current state:

Ill buy presence of chayula and the boots you suggested...

After that ill start buying medium clusters. I checked and without attributes on clusters you can equip everything atleast PoB didn't shown any requirement... I don't know if you need elemental resistance on them or i should buy the cheapest ones with chaos res...

My HH is currently up for sale.. i don't like HH, doesn't worth for its price imo so if I get restricted by the money ill sell it asap. Its up for sell anyways but might use it.

My main goal with the build is to make a super tanky build with more than ok dps. 10 mill is just fine imo...

"
mojito000 wrote:

Current state:

Ill buy presence of chayula and the boots you suggested...

After that ill start buying medium clusters. I checked and without attributes on clusters you can equip everything atleast PoB didn't shown any requirement... I don't know if you need elemental resistance on them or i should buy the cheapest ones with chaos res...

My HH is currently up for sale.. i don't like HH, doesn't worth for its price imo so if I get restricted by the money ill sell it asap. Its up for sell anyways but might use it.

My main goal with the build is to make a super tanky build with more than ok dps. 10 mill is just fine imo...

You need zero elemental resistance anywhere... you may need some str/dex without a HH so keep that in mind and chaos resistance if you want to cap it.

Getting 6 medium (and the 5 small if you copy exactly) can be done easily without selling your HH but you wont get any 35% effect mediums, if you want tank int is a good suffix and instead of first among equals you could get ES, you'd lose 3% aura effect but gain a bunch of ES. Don't skip the purposeful harbingers tho as losing 9% aura effect is a lot
"
You need zero elemental resistance anywhere... you may need some str/dex without a HH so keep that in mind and chaos resistance if you want to cap it.

Getting 6 medium (and the 5 small if you copy exactly) can be done easily without selling your HH but you wont get any 35% effect mediums, if you want tank int is a good suffix and instead of first among equals you could get ES, you'd lose 3% aura effect but gain a bunch of ES. Don't skip the purposeful harbingers tho as losing 9% aura effect is a lot

So ideally i want Purposeful harbingers on as many mediums as i can...
I bought this for 9ex.. ill keep an eye for good clusters in live search and hopefully leveling and make the whole build until the end of the week. Will level with a fast skill and entirely refund the tree... Thanks for all of the help btw :)

Might make a video after im done.
"
mojito000 wrote:

So ideally i want Purposeful harbingers on as many mediums as i can...
I bought this for 9ex.. ill keep an eye for good clusters in live search and hopefully leveling and make the whole build until the end of the week. Will level with a fast skill and entirely refund the tree... Thanks for all of the help btw :)

Might make a video after im done.

If you have one herald you want zero purposeful harbinger, if you have 2 or 3 heralds you want 2 purposeful harbingers and if you have 4 or 5 (which you shouldn't) you want 1 purposeful harbinger.
Not on as many as you can. It caps at 40% total. So with 2 heralds, the first 2 purposeful harbingers each provide 16% aura effect and the third will add the last 8. (just 1% more than a 25% enhanced node, equal to a 35% enhanced node)

Edit: Oh im slow, theres no delete button too.
Last edited by NonExistingName on Nov 2, 2020, 12:11:43 PM
Oh yes it's so nice. Until today i was at some 250% aura effect and it was still a bit meh. I felt squichy. Today i got my last 25% cluster jewels to reach 300%. Now, with 3800ES, i feel as tanky as my 9300life EQ juggernaut. It just doesn't play so damn klunky :D

But if you build this, don't go for the 35% clusters, they are more than expensive enough already ;)

Thanx Snellious for guiding me trough the learning process.
Last edited by NonExistingName on Nov 2, 2020, 10:57:10 PM
"
Oh yes it's so nice. Until today i was at some 250% aura effect and it was still a bit meh. I felt squichy. Today i got my last 25% cluster jewels to reach 300%. Now, with 3800ES, i feel as tanky as my 9300life EQ juggernaut. It just doesn't play so damn klunky :D

But if you build this, don't go for the 35% clusters, they are more than expensive enough already ;)

Thanx Snellious for guiding me trough the learning process.

yeah 50ex+ for good ones lol, I hope now that you have 275+ aura effect, you've moved your purities out of the +2 item as they no longer need to be 23, 20 is fine :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info