[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

"
Ah thanks. that all sounds new to me. I didn't knew there was a different meaning in the terms aurabot and aurastacker.
Do you know a link to both a good build for what you say and a good MF build ? Or any links that are about the whole process of MFing 100% delirium maps ?

Aurabots don't attack, they use generosity on the auras they don't need to survive.

MF builds (to run with an aurabot) tend to build little survivability and damage and instead rely on the aurabot to provide both. While stacking as much MF as possible... not sure what the meta for it is, but I doubt its lightning->cold converted spells so the auras wont match.

As for aurabot builds, scions give more damage (attack/cast speed granted) and guardians give more tank (life regen and flat es).

Aurastack (not sure if its a standard term) in my understanding is stacking a ton of aura effect and more often than not using 90% resist and nebulis to get most of their increased damage, then a ton of more damage from auras.

EDIT:
Going back you were talking about how "i'm quite convinced that Empy pretty much made the optimal aura stacker" I went and looked at the POB from his most recent video on it... as far as I can figure out looking at the POB he has around 6.6m shaper dps (10% of my endgame build) although there is probably a gem swap involved but around twice the ehp...

Not sure power syphon aurastack and nebulis aurastack are even comparable, he would do so much more damage with a nebulis and ek/spark/arc (22m shaper dps with nebulis and arc) but maybe not have the clear speed, which is more his style (but the passive tree and a lot of the gear is the same)
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 1, 2020, 12:06:44 PM
Hello!

I have 200ex budget right now and looking for an OP aurastacker build... They are all so expensive and everyone saying they need mirrors to make the build. Wounder if my budget is enough and whats the estimate damage. Also i would love to see some videos of the build :)

Edit:
To be fair i have a glasscanon speedy boy right now and I want a build for A8 and higher difficulty bosses mainly super tanky.
Last edited by mojito000 on Nov 1, 2020, 12:33:09 PM
"
Snellious wrote:

EDIT:
Going back you were talking about how "i'm quite convinced that Empy pretty much made the optimal aura stacker" I went and looked at the POB from his most recent video on it... as far as I can figure out looking at the POB he has around 6.6m shaper dps (10% of my endgame build) although there is probably a gem swap involved but around twice the ehp...

Not sure power syphon aurastack and nebulis aurastack are even comparable, he would do so much more damage with a nebulis and ek/spark/arc (22m shaper dps with nebulis and arc) but maybe not have the clear speed, which is more his style (but the passive tree and a lot of the gear is the same)

Ye i wasn't looking at the skill thats used. You can pretty much exchange those independ of the rest of the build. But the scion with CI looks like a good choise to me when money is no object. I think i just like CI a lot :)

add that this will get you 400 aura effect just seems like thats the thing to want in the end. I dont much like to the armor/phys estimates from the game or PoB. Getting 90% on pob including 12 from endurance and 28 from armor means you will have only 60% if you end up fighting a boss without endurance charges. So thats why im focussed on those 300 and 400 aura effects. I want as much pdef as possible, not just 90% in pob.

I am a noob of course, the toughest things i have experienced are just the yellow T16 maps and A8 Sirus. 1m dps seems fine for now and since i am not yet imagining killing sirus in 1 second, i feel like being able to tank everything is the safest bet. I might look at things differently when i get to that level, but that still quite a bit away it seems. I don't even yet have 300% aura effect and my aurastacker isn't outperforming my earchquake jug yet :p (and the items seem to get more expensive each day. I blame YOU for tha with your guide ;))

I have made my PoB with about 50ex worth of items that should be able to get 300% aura effect. https://pastebin.com/LT8b2QeC
The prices are in the item names, they were rough estimates and are outdated already. The build is also not optimized in every way like snellius build is. But it does show that a 50 - 100ex budget can get the build going i guess.
Last edited by NonExistingName on Nov 1, 2020, 2:13:31 PM
"
mojito000 wrote:
Hello!

I have 200ex budget right now and looking for an OP aurastacker build... They are all so expensive and everyone saying they need mirrors to make the build. Wounder if my budget is enough and whats the estimate damage. Also i would love to see some videos of the build :)

Edit:
To be fair i have a glasscanon speedy boy right now and I want a build for A8 and higher difficulty bosses mainly super tanky.

This build can easily be started with 200ex...

2x 7voices, 6x midgame medium clusters, 6l shavs and the various uniques is like 70-80ex, the reset is upgrades. You can spend whats left on woke/alt qual gems, corruptions or non mandatory items (HH/Unnatural Instinct).

As I've said before I don't have video recording software, but because you are the 3rd or 4th person to ask I googled "arc aura stack gameplay" and found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFAvDr8XqY, i checked the POB and he has 47m shaper dps (no HH) and the build seems fine.
I have all mandatory auras I can't get thunder and aspect of the spider running yet, I had to swap discipline and herald of thunder to get discipline working. Could you point me in the right direction on what I should do next other then level more.

Should I go for the extra 2% reduced mana reserved on the Conquerors Jewels?

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5EqpnFF4
Last edited by SirLegit on Nov 1, 2020, 10:32:59 PM
"

Ye i wasn't looking at the skill thats used. You can pretty much exchange those independ of the rest of the build. But the scion with CI looks like a good choise to me when money is no object. I think i just like CI a lot :)

add that this will get you 400 aura effect just seems like thats the thing to want in the end. I dont much like to the armor/phys estimates from the game or PoB. Getting 90% on pob including 12 from endurance and 28 from armor means you will have only 60% if you end up fighting a boss without endurance charges. So thats why im focussed on those 300 and 400 aura effects. I want as much pdef as possible, not just 90% in pob.

I am a noob of course, the toughest things i have experienced are just the yellow T16 maps and A8 Sirus. 1m dps seems fine for now and since i am not yet imagining killing sirus in 1 second, i feel like being able to tank everything is the safest bet. I might look at things differently when i get to that level, but that still quite a bit away it seems. I don't even yet have 300% aura effect and my aurastacker isn't outperforming my earchquake jug yet :p (and the items seem to get more expensive each day. I blame YOU for tha with your guide ;))

I have made my PoB with about 50ex worth of items that should be able to get 300% aura effect. https://pastebin.com/LT8b2QeC
The prices are in the item names, they were rough estimates and are outdated already. The build is also not optimized in every way like snellius build is. But it does show that a 50 - 100ex budget can get the build going i guess.

yeah that's how the early midgame POB would look, throw a diamond flask and an atziri's promise in there and you have 5.8m shaper DPS.

As for blaming me and this guide for the popularity... this is one of 4 guides ive seen for variations of this build (all low life guardian, im sure there are more guides in the scion section), also according to poeninja there are 201 low life arc aurastackers (98+), 647 low life ek aurastackers (98+) and 573 low life spark aurastackers (98+)... so around 1500 builds not including any that are CI... so yeah its a popular enough build.
"
SirLegit wrote:
I have all mandatory auras I can't get thunder and aspect of the spider running yet, I had to swap discipline and herald of thunder to get discipline working. Could you point me in the right direction on what I should do next other then level more.

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Nrc69Y8P

id get a lower level precision and a level 21 blood magic support for now, also you need to level the rest of your auras

https://pastebin.com/PG2zNcrP is your POB with shuffled auras.

3.8m shaper dps with current gems 5.7m just by leveling everything to 20, buy some 21/0 auras (focus of vaal haste, wrath, hatred, zealotry, discipline and heralds), they are cheap and improve your damage a bunch.

after you have gotten 21/0 auras then work on a little more rmr to level precision/clarity

if you can afford rmr on conq jewels then do that. I have it on both and a small cluster (3 total) to fit my build.
"
Snellious wrote:
"
SirLegit wrote:

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Nrc69Y8P

id get a lower level precision and a level 21 blood magic support for now, also you need to level the rest of your auras

https://pastebin.com/PG2zNcrP is your POB with shuffled auras.

3.8m shaper dps with current gems 5.7m just by leveling everything to 20, buy some 21/0 auras (focus of vaal haste, wrath, hatred, zealotry, discipline and heralds), they are cheap and improve your damage a bunch.

after you have gotten 21/0 auras then work on a little more rmr to level precision/clarity

if you can afford rmr on conq jewels then do that. I have it on both and a small cluster (3 total) to fit my build.

Damn nice rework thanks a lot enjoying this build so far. Looking forward to it growing up.
"
SirLegit wrote:

Damn nice rework thanks a lot enjoying this build so far. Looking forward to it growing up.

Helping people and sharing this build is why I started this thread :)
"
Snellious wrote:
"
mojito000 wrote:
Hello!

Edit:

This build can easily be started with 200ex...

2x 7voices, 6x midgame medium clusters, 6l shavs and the various uniques is like 70-80ex, the reset is upgrades. You can spend whats left on woke/alt qual gems, corruptions or non mandatory items (HH/Unnatural Instinct).

As I've said before I don't have video recording software, but because you are the 3rd or 4th person to ask I googled "arc aura stack gameplay" and found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFAvDr8XqY, i checked the POB and he has 47m shaper dps (no HH) and the build seems fine.

So i just took a deep look at your "current" PoB and have some questions before i start buy every piece (mandatory)...

Currently bought
. I wounder if I can swap clarity from helm with something else because the +4 lvl for a not max level gem sounds like a waste...

Since you suggested 7 passive voices, which means ill need to take 2 passives less on a lv 100 character ill have to take a guess and its the jewel socket next to scion socketed with the watchstone.

Unnatural instinct seems useless for me.

How do i cram all the auras into the build without corrupted rings? I mean the rings cost 100ex + each...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info