[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
kenbak wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:

Your t19 videos are from BEFORE the apocalyptic nerfs on all support gems and flasks, why do you omit this info?

Helmet + boots + chest + gloves all have gained from this league's implicit modifiers while all of the equipment is much cheaper. There has been a lot more power creep since the nerfs 3 leagues ago for all builds, especially this one. There is absolutely no doubt that this build is stronger than it was previously, this can be seen already numerically when compared to the old PoB description numbers.

Again, you write here literally every month for over half a year already how much you hate melee. It's time to stop.

Once again you are wrong. I have saved the POB (software versions + saved builds) for each patch, the comparison still shows about 15% LESS DPS for this build.

No, I won't stop playing Melee, it seems the only one who hates the class is you who ignore the obvious problems that exist.

If you're upset about reading the truth, I'm sorry, even if I stop coming here, I'm sure others will complain about this build, as they always did.

No, its a good build you just spend more time looking for problems than solutions
"
Iphreakz wrote:

No, its a good build you just spend more time looking for problems than solutions

The many players who have given feedback here disagree with you.

By the way, does your despair that defending your "argument" get you to the point of using fallacies?

Criticism is not a problem, but purposefully hiding problems and omitting important information to mislead others is immoral and unethical ;)
"
kenbak wrote:
"
Iphreakz wrote:

The many players who have given feedback here disagree with you.

By the way, does your despair that defending your "argument" get you to the point of using fallacies?

Criticism is not a problem, but purposefully hiding problems and omitting important information to mislead others is immoral and unethical ;)

what?
This build is going well for me and I don't have tier one equipment by any means.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
This build is going well for me and I don't have tier one equipment by any means.

+1
I'm not seeing when I should make the transition from two handed slams to Reave. Any advice?
I'm pretty far w/ the build but what I did was prioritized getting to endgame. Once I reached 70 I bought a decent weapon and got all the jewels first then began mapping
I think i'm missing something, but i don't see a source of fortify in the pob but i see fortify nodes taken?
"
I think i'm missing something, but i don't see a source of fortify in the pob but i see fortify nodes taken?

Take the fortify mastery in the fortify node. "Melee hits fortify."
"
Zeroshion wrote:
I'm not seeing when I should make the transition from two handed slams to Reave. Any advice?

I just one handed it from the start. I like to take my chosen skill as early as possible and push it through.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info