[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Rogue117 wrote:
I am currently running this build and it does everything I need it to do. With the free pride aura this league I am running determination to make up for the armor shortfall and it works an absolute treat. 6k hp max res 40%chaos res, 74% block, 41% spell block and t16 maps are a cake walk. Conquerors are easy and now checking to see if I can do a maven fight, which I am confident.

Thanks for a fun build!

They just fixed this :c so sad
"
EryX6 wrote:
If someone wonder's if this build works - Its not!
it can clear T16 maps fine if they are normal/magic and sometimes rare, but you will get 1 shot by end-game content and the clearing speed is slow as hell.

lvl 91, 60-70 ex build, about the same items as the lvl 100 PoB in the thread - gets one shot by a lot of end-game content.
(and before the thread opener says something about res or life or armor - res is maxed out even chaos is at 47%, 6K life and armor is at 8K, this build is just plain and simple - shit)

I'm moving to Cyclon.

https://pastebin.com/Cw9F5DQ4
Here's my current build :) only difference from the 100ex build is a few nodes, the shield and gems for assassins mark instead of ring. I can do every content like the original post said
"
Rogue117 wrote:
I am currently running this build and it does everything I need it to do. With the free pride aura this league I am running determination to make up for the armor shortfall and it works an absolute treat.

Thanks for a fun build!

This Pride bug was fixed a few days ago.

"
Iphreakz wrote:
"
EryX6 wrote:
it can clear T16 maps fine if they are normal/magic and sometimes rare, but you will get 1 shot by end-game content and the clearing speed is slow as hell.

lvl 91, 60-70 ex build, about the same items as the lvl 100 PoB in the thread - gets one shot by a lot of end-game content.
(and before the thread opener says something about res or life or armor - res is maxed out even chaos is at 47%, 6K life and armor is at 8K, this build is just plain and simple - shit)

I'm moving to Cyclon.

Here's my current build :) only difference from the 100ex build is a few nodes, the shield and gems for assassins mark instead of ring. I can do every content like the original post said

Can 80-100% (or mirror) Deli with triple Beyond + Alva?
Can wave 30 Simulacrum?
Can all invitations with 80+ quantity?

Can all this content comfortably?

Remember, you don't have 14Mi dps as your POB shows, this is your DPS with max pride, blood stance and with all totems active, in mapping you don't get that unless you try to simulate a totem build.
Last edited by kenbak on Feb 20, 2022, 5:36:18 AM
"
kenbak wrote:

Can wave 30 Simulacrum?

Remember, you don't have 14Mi dps as your POB shows, this is your DPS with max pride, blood stance and with all totems active, in mapping you don't get that unless you try to simulate a totem build.

There are videos of this build doing T19 100% Deli deathless on a 100 EX budget, which is far harder than T16 Beyond + Alva. Even then doing Beyond is not a thing anymore and does not influence your income.
There is also no need for 10+M DPS against T16 map mobs on any level.

It's nice to be passionate about things but you're posting the same story how melee is bad literally every month for 6 months already in this very thread. It's getting a little bit awkward. It's just a game.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:

Can wave 30 Simulacrum?

There are videos of this build doing T19 100% Deli deathless on a 100 EX budget, which is far harder than T16 Beyond + Alva. Even then doing Beyond is not a thing anymore and does not influence your income.
There is also no need for 10+M DPS against T16 map mobs on any level.

It's nice to be passionate about things but you're posting the same story how melee is bad literally every month for 6 months already in this very thread. It's getting a little bit awkward. It's just a game.

Your t19 videos are from BEFORE the apocalyptic nerfs on all support gems and flasks, why do you omit this info?

And no, you are completely wrong in stating that. A triple beyond t16 is MUCH harder than a T19 WITHOUT beyond.
Let me just say, you were only able to record your video on t19 because your map didn't have a stack of beyond or even alva, if it did, I guarantee you that you couldn't do it with that gear.

You terribly exaggerate the attributes of this build and people are misled as if this build is "t19 capable" which is far from it, I warn new players here, and you say my actions are weird?

Also, different players always appear saying exactly what I say.

And last and most disappointing for me, is to hear from you that increasing the map with beyond (which gives us a huge increase in pack size) will not influence the income. Dude, it looks like you're playing this game wrong.
"
kenbak wrote:

Your t19 videos are from BEFORE the apocalyptic nerfs on all support gems and flasks, why do you omit this info?

Helmet + boots + chest + gloves all have gained from this league's implicit modifiers while all of the equipment is much cheaper. There has been a lot more power creep since the nerfs 3 leagues ago for all builds, especially this one. There is absolutely no doubt that this build is stronger than it was previously, this can be seen already numerically when compared to the old PoB description numbers.

Again, you write here literally every month for over half a year already how much you hate melee. It's time to stop.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
kenbak wrote:
"
Rogue117 wrote:
I am currently running this build and it does everything I need it to do. With the free pride aura this league I am running determination to make up for the armor shortfall and it works an absolute treat.

Thanks for a fun build!

This Pride bug was fixed a few days ago.

"
Iphreakz wrote:
"
EryX6 wrote:

I'm moving to Cyclon.

Can wave 30 Simulacrum?

yeah bring the maps lets run them buddy, why so salty
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:

Helmet + boots + chest + gloves all have gained from this league's implicit modifiers while all of the equipment is much cheaper. There has been a lot more power creep since the nerfs 3 leagues ago for all builds, especially this one. There is absolutely no doubt that this build is stronger than it was previously, this can be seen already numerically when compared to the old PoB description numbers.

Again, you write here literally every month for over half a year already how much you hate melee. It's time to stop.

i do have a question for you tho, the node that makes me blind but in return I get more melee crit chance. Can i use the cannot be maimed/cannot be blinded pantheon with it? or does it counter
"
Iphreakz wrote:

i do have a question for you tho, the node that makes me blind but in return I get more melee crit chance. Can i use the cannot be maimed/cannot be blinded pantheon with it? or does it counter

I will remove it anyways for this league's final version but in general you have to be blinded for it to work; so if you remove blindness from yourself, you lose the effect.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:

Once again you are wrong. I have saved the POB (software versions + saved builds) for each patch, the comparison still shows about 15% LESS DPS for this build.

No, I won't stop playing Melee, it seems the only one who hates the class is you who ignore the obvious problems that exist.

If you're upset about reading the truth, I'm sorry, even if I stop coming here, I'm sure others will complain about this build, as they always did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info