[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

With the 3 auras + enlight lvl 3 i'm left with 0 mana basically, had to equip praxis ring to be able to play, but still got like 40 mana total with the praxis equipped. How do you guys get more mana ?

EDIT: Nvm, i just realized i don't need to level Precision aura that much :P
Last edited by Kriskopower on Oct 17, 2020, 1:41:03 PM
How actually Versatile Stance help us since we don't use Blood and Sand?

Besides that i'm loving this build so far, now i'm trying to level and farm the Watcher's Eye to improve single target damage
This has been a really fun build so far! I just have a few quick questions.

- How come resists don't need to be very high? I thought they help mitigate the big hits.

- What's the main protection for the hard hits?

I'm aware of the importance in understanding the fights and dodging the big attacks with this build, but it just seems that whenever I make a small mistake or get unlucky, I instantly get killed.

I'm obviously still not fully geared up, but I'm just curious on the main mechanics for defense and survivability so I can upgrade the right things at the right time.

~

Passive tree: https://tinyurl.com/y6b99hg4

I had to sacrifice some damage for defense to make it through some of the higher tier maps (as I need to make some more money), but it doesn't seem that life, resists, dodge, etc has helped too much as far as survivability goes.

Thanks in advance!

Great guide and a lovely build :)
Can i ask you how to manage the mana reservation? Atm i have 59 out of 779 mana
which is no good as i can only shoot ice shot once and then it goes of for like 3 shots :/ Have i lvled gems to high or something? :C

Thanks again ^^
"
VoiD_HighLord wrote:
How actually Versatile Stance help us since we don't use Blood and Sand?

Besides that i'm loving this build so far, now i'm trying to level and farm the Watcher's Eye to improve single target damage

if you check it says" You are in blood stance by default" so we get the 30% inc dmg
"
nudt wrote:
This has been a really fun build so far! I just have a few quick questions.

- How come resists don't need to be very high? I thought they help mitigate the big hits.

- What's the main protection for the hard hits?

I'm aware of the importance in understanding the fights and dodging the big attacks with this build, but it just seems that whenever I make a small mistake or get unlucky, I instantly get killed.

I'm obviously still not fully geared up, but I'm just curious on the main mechanics for defense and survivability so I can upgrade the right things at the right time.

~

Passive tree: https://tinyurl.com/y6b99hg4

I had to sacrifice some damage for defense to make it through some of the higher tier maps (as I need to make some more money), but it doesn't seem that life, resists, dodge, etc has helped too much as far as survivability goes.

Thanks in advance!

Resists do need to be high, dont look at me im just looking for more ways to get dps while sacrificing resistances.

there isnt rly a main protection for hard hits, 3 endu charges, acro and going with 6000 mph is your protection
"
Bacon90 wrote:
which is no good as i can only shoot ice shot once and then it goes of for like 3 shots :/ Have i lvled gems to high or something? :C

Thanks again ^^

precision is overleveled, leave it at level 7, and your enlighten support needs to be lvl 3 not 1
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 18, 2020, 5:23:07 AM
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Bacon90 wrote:

Thanks again ^^

precision is overleveled, leave it at level 7, and your enlighten support needs to be lvl 3 not 1

Thanks bro :P i knew something was off ^^
and yes i'm aware of the enlighten gem. but i couldn't afford a lvl 3 one..
so i'm currently lvling it myself :P
"
Bacon90 wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Bacon90 wrote:

Thanks again ^^

Thanks bro :P i knew something was off ^^
and yes i'm aware of the enlighten gem. but i couldn't afford a lvl 3 one..
so i'm currently lvling it myself :P

enlighten lvl 3 is legit 10c LOL
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
All I see is from 12 mil up to 27mil now but nothing but the bow changed. Is that right?
You just buying better weapon up to this point. No concept change. No gear or gem changes? Been following this thread and seems to have hit a wall other than just changing the dps in title -_-

Edit: 30 mil -_-

Edited

Which is the bow used to get to 30mil dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info